Tyakbles pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Songnar

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I obtained some 'jeans' from Tykables in the mail today, here's hoping they work out! I'll fill in the blanks when I can get home and check them out.

Sheepies

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little
Jeans? Tykables sells jeans? Do tell I haven't heard of these ^^

Songnar

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Yes indeed! They have leg/crotch snaps but it's all so very well hidden! They also have prints on the inside so when you roll your cuffs you have designs showing - I went for alphabet print!

Sadly, I purchased way too big a pair for myself but a belt is holding things together nicely.

Honestly, it feels like wearing a normal pair of jeans. Very comfortable; and the button-fly combo is still present as in any other pair of jeans.

The waist is stretchy which would be super handy for accomodating a range of various sizes as well as for hiding a particular sort of bulge.

I can see where combining their Polo onesie with a pair of these pants would be a super way to go!

I don't feel bad about dropping $85 on what is, for all manufacturing purposes, an excellent pair of designer jeans.

Songnar

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Neat-o! Tykables is letting me send these in for a pair that fits better! Excitement!

Songnar

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I got an exchange for a pair of tykables pants that fit me perfectly. (I REALLY liked doing business with Todd!) 10/10 will buy more from Tykables!

IMG_0421.jpg

Songnar

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Sort'a; they have snaps up the legs and crotch for diaper changes and the inside of the fabric is printed (I got mine with ABC prints - hard to see in those pics)

TKB-Close-Up.jpg

KimbaWolfNagihiko

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
While they might not have snaps or designs on the cuffs, if anybody's looking for a less expensive pair of ''toddler'' jeans, check out the ladies' section of stores. I know in plus sizes at least, you can find jeans with stretchy elastic waists, I imagine you can probably find them in smaller sizes too. Most of my pants are like this, it's just more comfortable and easier to get a good fit when you're plus-sized.

Last edited:

Kaliborio

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
While they might not have snaps or designs on the cuffs, if anybody's looking for a less expensive pair of ''toddler'' jeans, check out the ladies' section of stores. I know in plus sizes at least, you can find jeans with stretchy elastic waists, I imagine you can probably find them in smaller sizes too. Most of my pants are like this, it's just more comfortable and easier to get a good fit when you're plus-sized.
I've always been a little wary of this because ladies' jeans in general seem to be thinner and tighter. Won't it make it bulge?

KimbaWolfNagihiko

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I've always been a little wary of this because ladies' jeans in general seem to be thinner and tighter. Won't it make it bulge?
I can't say I've ever put much thought into how they conceal a diaper bulge. My main concern is just hiding the crinkle, which I use a couple pairs of underwear over the diaper for. I think the ones from Walmart might be more problematic, but I have a pair originally from Kmart that seems to be a little less form-fitting.

MetalMann

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
These jeans also have diaper room in the crotch without the middle crotch of normal jeans stabbing the diapers, it would create a better pocket for diapers.

Songnar

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
These jeans also have diaper room in the crotch without the middle crotch of normal jeans stabbing the diapers, it would create a better pocket for diapers.
^This.

These jeans really are well thought out for their intended audience.

BritneyShagwell

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little, Incontinent
I just stumbled on the Tykables jeans a few days ago, but I've already blown my "baby budget" for the next month or so... I hope to be ordering my own soon. I've read the product description, and they seem well worth the money. My only problem will be deciding on a print :)

carstoncouche

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
@ Songnar-
They look great! Do you mind sharing what size you got both times and your waist size? I want to buy an over-sized pair to cover ridiculously-thick diapers, but don't want to go too big. I'm normally 34-36" waist, and wear 44-48" for covering up diapers . . .

Songnar

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
@ Songnar-
They look great! Do you mind sharing what size you got both times and your waist size? I want to buy an over-sized pair to cover ridiculously-thick diapers, but don't want to go too big. I'm normally 34-36" waist, and wear 44-48" for covering up diapers . . .
Originally I got XXXL and it was like a tarp over me, lol! They replaced that with an XL and the fit is really comfy now. I'm about a 41" waist.

BritneyShagwell

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little, Incontinent
Originally I got XXXL and it was like a tarp over me, lol! They replaced that with an XL and the fit is really comfy now. I'm about a 41" waist.
Great info to have, THANK you :)

todaler

Rep for Tykables
Company Rep
Role
Adult Baby
Here is a review by a Little that seems to be incredibly happy with them. :p

youtu.be/G-FwONA13OY

Status
Not open for further replies.