Not open for further replies.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Question 1:
If you knew a woman who was pregnant, who had 8 kids already, three who
were deaf, two who were blind, one mentally retarded, and she had
syphilis, would you recommend that she have an abortion?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Question 2:

It is time to elect a new world leader, and only your vote counts.
Here are the facts about the three candidates. Who would you vote for?

Candidate A.

Associates with crooked politicians, and consults with astrologist. He's had two mistresses. He also chain smokes and drinks 8 to 10 martinis a day.

Candidate B.

He was kicked out of office twice, sleeps until noon, used opium in college and drinks a quart of whiskey every evening.

Candidate C

He is a decorated war hero. He's a vegetarian, doesn't smoke, drinks an occasional beer and never cheated on his wife.

Which of these candidates would be our choice?

Answer 1:
If you said YES to suggest abortion, you just killed Beethoven.

Answer 2:
Candidate A is Franklin D. Roosevelt.
Candidate B is Winston Churchill.
Candidate C is Adolph Hitler.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Words of Wisdom:
Never be afraid to try something new.
Remember:
Amateurs...built the ark.
Professionals...built the Titanic!

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I picked C but my vote would of never gone to Hitler since I wouldn't vote for someone that couldn't get into art school and then blamed it on the jews. :laugh:

Oh also I would never support abortion.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
lol for the first one I picked no because I don't agree with abortion. For the second one I picked A because C sounded too good to be true, and so I randomly chose between A and B, lol! Funny though how you can know the truth, but only parts of the truth are just as bad as a lie.

liloneinmymind

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Scary #1 no way i don't believe in it >.< and #2 i would have chose B or A ( i couldn't pick ) because c sounded like a guy that was hiding something >.<

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Question 1: Yes
Question 2: Hey, he was a good leader...it was just the whole...evil thing...yeah...

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
1) I wouldn't recommend it -- I wouldn't be against her choice if she chose to do so, but I could never go up to her and say, "Woman, here's a clothes-hanger, you know what to do."

2) A doesn't actually sound too different from most politicians nowadays. I'd choose him. B doesn't sound so bad -- he just sounds like a ****-around, and we need a few of those now and then! C sounds like he'd be a damned good bet ... and as long as he didn't go around trying to eliminate whole races and making the good, prideful parts of his own vanish under his foolishness, I'd vote for him!

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Neither were tough, but the answers were surprising I guess. I immediately said no, and C, because both were the ideal answers for me.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
For the first one, I can't say I would be in a decision or recommend anything... it wouldn't be my business in any way...

As for the second one, this gives me hope that one day, if I continue on my lazy way, I could be someone great! I was going to make some sort of Jewish vegetable joke, but felt it would be a little distasteful :p

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
I picked C And hey he helped his country a lot it was just the jew thing that killed him.

Role
Other
There are a few problems with number 3.
He was married for all of 1 day, before he committed suicide, so saying he never cheated on his wife is cheating. The fact that he also allegedly had relationships with two other women prior and during the time he was seeing Eva Braun, one starting when she was 16 and he was 37, and the other his half-niece. All three of the women attempted suicide, only the first survived because her brother saved her.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
Was he not accused of being gay.

"Some historians argue that Hitler was completely heterosexual, others argue that he was either homosexual or bisexual or asexual."

X

xdeadx

1. No cause I don't go with abortion.

2. B because like Mandi, C sounded to good to be true so I chose randomly

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
There are a few problems with number 3.
He was married for all of 1 day, before he committed suicide, so saying he never cheated on his wife is cheating. The fact that he also allegedly had relationships with two other women prior and during the time he was seeing Eva Braun, one starting when she was 16 and he was 37, and the other his half-niece. All three of the women attempted suicide, only the first survived because her brother saved her.

Well this was only meant to be fun and silly. The "Two Tough Questions" title is what it was titled when it was sent to me (yes, an email!) and while Adolf was only married for one day, the fact still stands. He never cheated on his wife. Actually, he was only married for all of 2hrs.

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
1st question : Yes. And well, tough luck I killed a genius. I bet there's another million of those that get run over, die of leukemia, kill themselves, etc etc. No offense to pro-lifers by the way

2nd Question : B. I was tempted to pick C for a second, but again, seemed a bit too good to be true.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Was he not accused of being gay.

"Some historians argue that Hitler was completely heterosexual, others argue that he was either homosexual or bisexual or asexual."

"Who vants unt moustache ride?"

/terrible gay Hitler impression

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Candidate C
He is a decorated war hero. He's a vegetarian, doesn't smoke, drinks an occasional beer and never cheated on his wife
The webpage this comes from annoys me immensely.
Hitler was not a vegetarian, and I don't care how many web sites say he was, he wasn't! He enjoyed Bavarian sausages and stuffed pigeon! The vegetarian thing probably comes from the fact his doctor recommended that he switch to a vegetarian diet for health reason... however he got his protein boost from regular injections that contain protein serum made from bull's testicles.
So I shall hear no more of this vegetarian nonsense! Veggies were probably criminalised along with everyone else.

I picked C And hey he helped his country a lot it was just the jew thing that killed him.
'Just the jew thing'

"Hey Bob, what do think about Hitler?"
"Yeah he's pretty awesome on the whole, it's just that Jew thing that lets him down a bit."
"Yeah."

It wasn't just Jews! This bugs me a lot! It was everyone basically. Homosexuals, disabled people, intellectuals (who refused to help out), any objectors...

===

Anyway, I've seen this before so I knew the answers.
The first one is the reason I'm not keen on abortion... we are potentially losing some awesome people! Although the question itself it's too good, it gives no idea what time/place this is happening.

Question 2 is a load of rubbish. My answer would be "I wouldn't vote", if I know nothing about any candidate except for a couple of negatives about the first two and a couple of positives about the last, I would not vote.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I said no too the first one. I just think that is wrong. While I can understand why someone might want an abortion, I think in all but the most extreme cases I would argue against it. And when I say extreme, I mean EXTREME. Even in those cases I would prefer to see care being provided to cope with the problems the birth may cause instead of the use of abortion.

I am afraid I would pick a world leader on policies, not how they are as a person. I would very simply refuse or vote NOTA. Unless of course voting is compulsory with a charge of death for non compliance, in which case how did we get to a location where we are voting for a world leader instead of him having forced himself into power? I couldn't come up with an answer based on the information given. I tried not to meta it by thinking I know that this is a trick where you are meant to go for the one who sounds good - hence my no vote.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
1. No, I'd tell her, "You do what you want. It's your choice, not mine." Honestly, every human being has potential. That fourteen-year-old impregnated rape victim's aborted child could've been Beethoven or Bill Gates or Abraham Lincoln. Everyone has potential.

2. C. Although A doesn't sound that bad, because he consults with an astrologer. :) Damn, Adolph Hitler sounds a hell of a lot better than Franklin D. Roosevelt and Winston Churchill. And look at which one of them was the most corrupted in morals. I guess it just goes to show you: Don't judge a book by its cover.

Mysterious

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Heh, well, Mozart would have lived, and I would have chosen Winston Churchill.

I chose to let the kid live on the first one because even if the odds are against you, it's not a for sure failure. I guess I just wouldn't give up on a life like that.

For two I chose Winston Churchill because of the fact that he was able to make it into office twice at least, so he obviously has good points, and he slept till noon, which I can relate with!

Status
Not open for further replies.