Two Tape Hook. And Loop

LittleScotty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm a huge fan of hook and loop nappies. There's quite a few to choose from now. Tykables Galactic and Rearz Barnyard are two of my favourites. I'm also a fan of two tape nappies such as ABU SDK's and Cushies.
As far as I'm aware however there is only one type of two tape hook and loop nappies and that's ABU Bunny Hops...
I feel there should be more variety in this design 😕

• Love
Reactions: ARBBB2, ThePaddedTurtle and Diaperlover40
I would try a two tape hook and loop sdk

Reactions: legojoker88
Diaperlover40 said:
I would try a two tape hook and loop sdk
I don't think SDKs are hook and loop are they?

Reactions: Diaperlover40
billybobtombo said:
I don't think SDKs are hook and loop are they?
No but I would try them if they were

Ahh, I see. Sorry, misread what you were saying :)

billybobtombo said:
Ahh, I see. Sorry, misread what you were saying :)
Well it doesn't change the theory that they might make a special version with hook & loop tapes some day. That'll be nice to see. Don't worry I've misread many things here skimming instead of reading 😂

Reactions: billybobtombo
LittleScotty said:
I'm a huge fan of hook and loop nappies. There's quite a few to choose from now. Tykables Galactic and Rearz Barnyard are two of my favourites. I'm also a fan of two tape nappies such as ABU SDK's and Cushies.
As far as I'm aware however there is only one type of two tape hook and loop nappies and that's ABU Bunny Hops...
I feel there should be more variety in this design 😕

The original ABU did a short run of velcro 2 tape Cushies. The tapes were really stiff plastic with sharp corners, didn't stick well on the panel, frequently pulled clean off the back panel, and the front panel felt like thin cardboard. They were not well-received, and never restocked.

But yeah I thikn that's it.

• Wow
Reactions: theancientmariner, LittleScotty and BobbiSueEllen
I love the 4-tape H&L diapers because they have a fierce grip and are nearly impervious to lotions; plus, the lower tapes get angled upwards so my bottom is snugged by the plastic to knock out any leaks...plus the top tapes snuggy-snug 🤗 my waist and hold it all together. Finally, that method makes my diaper look absolutely babylike on me, it's amazing! #DiaperHack 🥰 🥰 🥰

Reactions: ARBBB2 and LittleScotty
Ooh.. where do you get h&l diapers? Sounds fun!

I wouldn’t mind if ABU did a run of dinoRwarZ in two tape hook n loop

Reactions: JtacoB
eddy200 said:
I wouldn’t mind if ABU did a run of dinoRwarZ in two tape hook n loop
Same, I’d be all about that!

I'm a BIG fan of 2-tape diapers.

BUT I think they don't really work well with H&L. I'm not sure why. But I tried the 2-tape Bunny Hopz and it was just not a snug fit like SDKs or the 4-tape H&L diapers that ABU do.

That said, I would totally give them another shot if ABU made a 2-tape DinoRawrz.

Last edited:
I can't complain as I love the bunny hops, though I do agree they should use the 4 tape hok and loop more often

Back