Two Tape Hook. And Loop

LittleScotty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm a huge fan of hook and loop nappies. There's quite a few to choose from now. Tykables Galactic and Rearz Barnyard are two of my favourites. I'm also a fan of two tape nappies such as ABU SDK's and Cushies.
As far as I'm aware however there is only one type of two tape hook and loop nappies and that's ABU Bunny Hops...
I feel there should be more variety in this design 😕

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm a huge fan of hook and loop nappies. There's quite a few to choose from now. Tykables Galactic and Rearz Barnyard are two of my favourites. I'm also a fan of two tape nappies such as ABU SDK's and Cushies.
As far as I'm aware however there is only one type of two tape hook and loop nappies and that's ABU Bunny Hops...
I feel there should be more variety in this design 😕

The original ABU did a short run of velcro 2 tape Cushies. The tapes were really stiff plastic with sharp corners, didn't stick well on the panel, frequently pulled clean off the back panel, and the front panel felt like thin cardboard. They were not well-received, and never restocked.

But yeah I thikn that's it.

BobbiSueEllen

A sweet AB toddler girl in a big diaper
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I love the 4-tape H&L diapers because they have a fierce grip and are nearly impervious to lotions; plus, the lower tapes get angled upwards so my bottom is snugged by the plastic to knock out any leaks...plus the top tapes snuggy-snug 🤗 my waist and hold it all together. Finally, that method makes my diaper look absolutely babylike on me, it's amazing! #DiaperHack 🥰 🥰 🥰

DloverUK

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm a BIG fan of 2-tape diapers.

BUT I think they don't really work well with H&L. I'm not sure why. But I tried the 2-tape Bunny Hopz and it was just not a snug fit like SDKs or the 4-tape H&L diapers that ABU do.

That said, I would totally give them another shot if ABU made a 2-tape DinoRawrz.

Last edited:

ABAlex2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
I can't complain as I love the bunny hops, though I do agree they should use the 4 tape hok and loop more often