Two questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodnites2002

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Okay, first, I noticed in my User Profile that it lists me as "Identity Verified - No" How do I have my identity verified??

Second, what are the cut off points for newbies and regulars?? I could have sworn I was a regular just recently. If you don't post enough do you go back to lurker, then through newbie then into regular??

Are there Wiki articles or a FAQ page that lists this information, I looked and was unsuccessful at finding it. I'd be happy to write something if someone could provide more information.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Okay, first, I noticed in my User Profile that it lists me as "Identity Verified - No" How do I have my identity verified??

It means that one of a few moderators has looked at your picture and was convinced you are who you say you are (i.e. age/sex). I'd make a post in the requests forum if you want to do it. Personally, I find it unnecessary, and I never check if anyone is verified, anyway. I value my privacy more than being verified :p.

If you don't post enough do you go back to lurker, then through newbie then into regular??

Yes, exactly.

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
What he said^^

If you look at the Regulars Forum (http://www.adisc.org/forum/regulars-forum/) at the top, you'll find a sticky thread explaining the Verified Identity-scheme.

Now I have one question of my own: If this thread is about forum stuff, why wasn't it in the Administrative Stuff-forum...before I moved it? :confused:

Peachy

goodnites2002

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Now I have one question of my own: If this thread is about forum stuff, why wasn't it in the Administrative Stuff-forum...before I moved it? :confused:

Peachy

I figured my question did not relate directly to the administrative effort of the site. I didnt want to clog up that group of threads.

However I've learned that indeed, the Administrative Stuff area would have been appropriate.Thanks Peachy.

EDIT.... Found the answer to the question I had asked

Last edited:

wwetbed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
maybe we can use this ID system at the airports for enhanced security screening to keep out trolls and flamers!
~ Will :)

goodnites2002

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
maybe we can use this ID system at the airports for enhanced security screening to keep out trolls and flamers!
~ Will :)

Hmm, possibly.

So I realized my second question did not get answered. What are the requirements for different member statuses?

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
So I realized my second question did not get answered. What are the requirements for different member statuses?

moo said:
Everyone starts out as 'Registered'.

To be a newbie, you must have posted in the last 7 days. Newbies get access to more stuff than people who don't post. If you don't post, you slip back to 'lurker' status, and lose the ability to read most of the site.

To be a regular, you must have positive (1 or higher) reputation, have posted in the last 7 days, and have 20 posts or more overall. Regulars get access to a lot more stuff, including their own hidden forum, the site galleries, a lot more profiles, a special green name, and other features.

The VIP requirements are:
* you must be a regular
* you must have 50 or more posts
* you must have 10 or more reputation
* you must have at least one post in the last week
* you must have at a ratio of at least 0.8

'Ratio' is defined as X / Y, where:
X = ((the total positive rep you've got) minus (the total negative rep you've got))
Y = the total number of non-neutral rep scorings that you have got.

There.

Status
Not open for further replies.