• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Two Diaper Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well, I was at my Salvation Army, and they finally had diapers. My friend was there, so I didn't buy them, and even if he wasn't, I don't know if I have the courage to. I have a question about the two brands though (I don't know if they even have the right sizes, but they were like $3 for a pack of 10). One was Dignity. They were like green diapers I think. The other brand was First Quality, and they looked like Assurance or something. Does anyone know if these ones are any good?

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Stick with your CVS ones man... the "Dignity" and "First Quality" will be worse.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
If they're bad, for three dollars you can't go wrong. You could always use them as stuffers.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I totally agree with abby for the price why not give em a shot, I cant tell you how many diapers that didn't work out that are chillen on standby to be used as stuffers. I have herd that dignity suck . first quality fulll mat diapers are really awesome, but i have never tried the assurance ones.

S

Secret

Theres a salvation army in VA ! Sweet Ive been looking for a good thrift store for some time.

Zekk

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I heard that Family Dollar Store is carrying First Quality but I'm not sure about the price though.

Goose

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
If they're bad, for three dollars you can't go wrong. You could always use them as stuffers.
I couldn't agree more. You can't spend $3 any better than on a pack of diapers, even if they are crappy.

Role
Diaper Lover
First Quality full mat with plastic backing are a wonderful diaper. The padding goes well around the hips and the plastic is very clasic-baby diaper like. Get them and enjoy!

DiaperBadBoy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer, Other
You have to try them out yourself and see how they work for you. For 3 bucks, if you can afford it. It's worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.