Two Dead in Toys 'R' Us Shooting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
DAmn I was betting on it happening at target.<<< Seriously who goes and shoots someone in Toys R us. That would be almost as embarrassing as the guy who shot his GF in The malls most girlish shop last year in my town. << I was at it at the time BTW. To tell to your inmates.

Seriously Plus little kids go there. Sigh Some people are so dumb. >_> If you want to shoot someone go do it in an adult toy shop so kids will not see it. Kids do not need to be involved in that crap.

SteveC1981

Contributor
Role
, Other, Private
Yeah, Christmas is like still almost 4 weeks away...still plenty of time to come back and shop again.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
Even crazier what some people won't do.
One of my Friends(Not really anymore.) Got shot in the ribs and her sister got killed in front of here when she was younger. Another of my friends got shot at for calling someones car gay. (After hearing those two I stop being surprised at what people could do. The later I witnessed.) People do stupid shit. Do not be surprised at what happens.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I've been shot at, in front of my church no less! A lot of people aren't worth the powder to blow them up! You don't have to go far to find really crazy people.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
This is how crazy people get over nothing, like it was the last toy or whatever on earth, I'm glad I don't go shopping except for grocerys.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
Meh it was probably a gang shooting, kids are getting desensitized to violence by the media that kid was 4 years old he shouldn't be able to associate the gun noise with death. Hell at four years old he shouldn't even know what death is. I learned about death at an early age and it fucked me up and now kids are learning about it earlier and earlier.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Meh it was probably a gang shooting, kids are getting desensitized to violence by the media that kid was 4 years old he shouldn't be able to associate the gun noise with death. Hell at four years old he shouldn't even know what death is. I learned about death at an early age and it fucked me up and now kids are learning about it earlier and earlier.
Um... how can you not know what death is? I disagree somewhat. While I don't think kids should be traumatized, but overprotecting them so they don't know what death, a natural part of life is will only cause them to hurt more when they are exposed to it.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Eh, the human race never seizes to amaze me anymore. A lot of humans are just ruthless beings. I just wish there were only good people left on earth, but unfortauntly that will never happen on this planet.

E

Error404

NEWS JUST IN: Man chokes on foam bullet fired from the Power Popper toy gun in Toys 'R' Us! Child reprimanded for taking it out of it's box without purchase! More news later!

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
Another of my friends got shot at for calling someones car gay. People do stupid shit.
I agree. "Gay" having become a perjorative with this most recent teen generation is something that just rubs me the wrong way.

ex:
This movie's gay.
You're so gay.
The test is gay.
Mr. Johnson gives gay homework.
Dude, your car is gay.

I guess eventually it'll lead to gunshots.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I agree. "Gay" having become a perjorative with this most recent teen generation is something that just rubs me the wrong way.

ex:
This movie's gay.
You're so gay.
The test is gay.
Mr. Johnson gives gay homework.
Dude, your car is gay.

I guess eventually it'll lead to gunshots.
Words always end up getting another definition...Each generation has them...No point in complaining about them

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
That reminds me of some kid who was killed by the person behind him because he wanted the first WoW expansion special edition pack.

So much unprovoked violence in America. If the USA thinks that it's the best country in the world for any reason whatsoever, it needs to take a glance at the rest of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.