Two days without The Ulimate wager

MrSun

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Day 0 7:34 AM
"Lucy. Mark let the toilet seat up again!" I yelled from the bathroom.

"What? Mark did you?" I heard the older woman's voiced.

"I don't know, maybe?" said a distraught male.

I giggled at what came afterward.

"It's true.Doesn't he need corrective action," I said.

"Lucy, it's too much," Mark complained.

"Mark. I let you live in my house, under my rules. That means you put the toilet seat now," she said.

"That mean you lose toilet privileges." I added "That make you a diaper baby!"

"But Lucy, I haven't gone number two for a while." Mark added

"That only makes you a poopy diaper baby," I said.

"Mattie, stop teasing," Lucy said. "And mark, if you don't want to lose privileges when you needed to go, you should have followed the rules."

I waited so long for this moment. I've only seen Mark in diapers once, and it was hilarious. He hasn't pooped in them once I moved in with Lucy, and that just extends diaper time by 16 hours. I've even waited a few hours before telling. He ate so much at dinner too!.

"Mark, follow me. Mattie, you know you can't watch. You're not mature enough to see this. I don't care about you physical age."

I listened across the door as Lucy put him in diaper. I could here protests and tapes. It's so funny. I back up as the exit the room. He was wearing just a shirt a legit white diaper with a blue line for a wetness indicator. He face was red.

"How does it feel to be a diaper baby?" I said.

"I am not a diaper baby. I'm just a man who happens to be wearing a diaper." He said.

"You don't look like a man. Men don't poop in diapers either."

"It's hard to hold it in for so long."

"I bet I can hold it for more than a day. Two days even," I said.

"Okay, then," Lucy said.

"What?" I said.

"But if you lose, you have to stop teasing Mark about diapers. Forever."

"But he deserves it." I complained.

"You are much more childish than he is," Lucy said.

"I agree. The ruins are slightly more in favor of those who don't stand when they pee." Mark said.

"Fine. I'll go two day without using the restroom. If I don't make it, I won't call you a baby anymore." I explained.

"Or anything with poop, or diaper. Or anything related to that." Mark said.

"Okay." I agreed.

"Fine, I'll lock the downstairs bathroom until 7:37 two days from now. As you know, the upstairs toilet clogs. My personal restroom is still off limits," Lucy said.

"No problem," I said.