• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Twilight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little2Roo

Published Author
Company Rep
Role
Babyfur, Little
Along the line of the "Eragon" post, has anyone read - going to see the movie - any of the Twilight books? I totally LOVE the Ann Rice vampire genre, so wonder if this vampire genre is worth reading. I hate to buy a book, get 2-3 chapters into it, just to find out it's crap!

MyWorld.

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I love the books, very worth reading if you like vampires ^^

Sam I am

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
This is my guilty pleasure. I will not lie, I really like the books, however they are targeted towards teen girls, but if you can get past that its a good read.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
On my way home today a bunch of girls 14-15 got on the bus. They. Would. Not. Shut. Up. About those stupid books and how they were so excited to go see the movie tonight.

So yeah, I`ve never read the books and I don`t intend too. Apperently it`s been the biggest thing at my school for the past few months, and everyone`se been rean reading them, but I just heard about it this week.

Role
Diaper Lover
Everyone at my school (everyone means girls mainly) is tarding about it as well.

Can it be explained for us un unlightened people?

[That is a joke about how twilight isn't very bright.]

Role
Other
Along the line of the "Eragon" post, has anyone read - going to see the movie - any of the Twilight books? I totally LOVE the Ann Rice vampire genre, so wonder if this vampire genre is worth reading. I hate to buy a book, get 2-3 chapters into it, just to find out it's crap!

MyWorld.
That's why they have libraries. Check it out there.:educate:

Ultima

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
I posted here because it's the more recent thread (everywhere else I go it's taboo to dig up older threads). I'm reading through the series right now, I'm on the third book "Eclipse". I have to say, even though it's basically a romance series, as a 19 year old guy, I love these books. It goes along the lines of standard vampirism, with twists and changes. You really have to read it to understand it, but I fully reccomend that you pick it up if you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.