TV Shows

Dinotrux: Half dinosaur, half truck! Haha...I've watched it. I love Coco Mellon. I guess it's the family atmosphere, that and the songs. I also love Peppa Pig and Masha and the Bear. I also watch Bluey which at times is a very strange show.

Reactions: DistortedWolf
I love Dinosaur Train and Sid The Science Kid.

Wow, there are soooo many I haven't heard of! I'm going to have to check these out! And if you haven't watched Turning Red on Disney, its the bestest!

I mostly prefer to cuddle up with some stuffies and watch a movie (just watched Strange World the other day).

For cartoon series though, I have a hard time finding ones that strike the perfect balance of having adult themes/jokes to remain engaging but still be kid-like. We Bare Bears is awesome and I have been watching the new DuckTails. Rocko’s Modern Life is also good.

recently i started watching episodes of the german dub of Count Duckula, what an amazing comedy :D

I love TumbleLeaf, Miles From Tomorrowland, and it's spinoff, and an old show called The Secret Life Of Toys.

KittyninjaW said:
I love Dinosaur Train and Sid The Science Kid.
I watched Dino Train this morning. Aren't we an interesting lot here on ADISC!

Reactions: KittyninjaW and DistortedWolf
When I'm in little space, I usually go with Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood or Blue's Clues. (The original Blue's Clues with Steve)

I usually go with, Thomas the Tank Engine (The model series), Pokemon (Indigo League-Advanced Battle), Garfield and Friends, Shining Time Station and various others.

I love Looney Tunes, my favorite character when I was toddler dressed look like. Tasmanian Devil (show a pic)

Pink Panthers and Tom and Jerry so funny.

Attachments

• 28B13C60-08E3-449E-BFEF-455AA1164DA0.png
    28B13C60-08E3-449E-BFEF-455AA1164DA0.png
    46.6 KB · Views: 0
My wife and I used to watch Tom and Jerry cartoons in the morning after I would take her off the dialysis machine. We both enjoyed Tom & Jerry.

A lot of the old Warner Bros and MGM cartoons are gold.

I also LOVE Fleischer cartoons- Out of the Inkwell, Gabby, Popeye, Betty Boop...

Last edited:
Reactions: PichuCubJacob and DistortedWolf
i binge watched the first series of bluey yesterday! its wholesome and really nice for kiddos

I watch Paw Patrol regularly, from time to time i watch blues clues and bluey! , and when i feel really little i watch go diego go via internet , caillou , micky mouse club house , i have big list but i forgot some titles :D

LaLoneDigi said:
A lot of the old Warner Bros and MGM cartoons are gold.

I also LOVE Fleischer cartoons- Out of the Inkwell, Gabby, Popeye, Betty Boop...
I loved the Fleischer cartoons way back in the day when I was a little kid. I suppose you remember Coco the Clown. He would climb out of the inkwell.

Reactions: LaLoneDigi
I watch Paw Patrol, and Mickey Mouse Funhouse. Though not as much as I'd like, always too busy. I want to watch Bluey but can't really find it. There are plenty of other random baby-toddler shows as well, loads to choose from.

dogboy said:
I loved the Fleischer cartoons way back in the day when I was a little kid. I suppose you remember Coco the Clown. He would climb out of the inkwell.
Yeah, I know Coco! Very innovative and creative! I had a lot of Fleischer cartoons on VHS growing up, but I didn't get a chance to see the Coco shorts until I was an adult.

Reactions: dogboy
Dome said:
I just recently discovered a new show called Dinotrux. It has become one of my go to cartoons when I'm feeling little. I was wondering what shows or cartoons you all like to watch when your little side is out to play.

I like My Little Pony and Super Monsters!

Hilda,Rugrats,Basically any 90s nickledon show, Kids Next Door,Scooby Doo,Pokemon and OG digimon.

Back