• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Tushies Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtt

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Has anyone tried tushies diapers? I found them at a local store, and am wondering if they are close in size to other size 6 diapers like luvs/pampers. If anyone has tried them, let me know how they are!

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Has anyone tried tushies diapers? I found them at a local store, and am wondering if they are close in size to other size 6 diapers like luvs/pampers. If anyone has tried them, let me know how they are!
Never heard of them, but I like the sound of the name they chose.;)

~Pramrider

Honeywell6180

Contributor
Role
Private
Tushies are smaller in size than a Pampers 6. They don't have the stretch tabs, so they obviously won't fit anyone larger than 35 pounds. Yes, they are intended for infants. But, they do work well as a pad or soaker. They are very thick, so they will add considerable bulk.

Honeywell6180

rtt

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Thank you very much for the answer... that's exactly what I was wondering.

Possibly Insane

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
They're 'all-natural' diapers... All-white with a plastic tape on it. More like old-school diapers, but there's no way anyone over the age of five could fit in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.