Turning 𝑚𝑦 Bedroom Into a Nursery ⁽⁺ᴳᴱᴬᴿ⁾

KrankyPants said:
PS: that little tripod you have holding your headset: I have one that looks just like that one and you gave me a better idea than just throwing mine on the floor! 😉
LOL that tripod was sitting there because I didn't feel like climbing all the way on top of my dresser with something that could impale me... Also wouldn't help that not all the legs could fit on top to take a stable picture.

It does look like it's holding my headphones from that angle though... Maybe that's the secret to removing wow and flutter...

• Haha
Reactions: KrankyPants
i love your bed rail idea! and i also love that they slide up and down on the side, that's a quality you don't see in most baby cribs now days cause its banned. im surprised they haven't tried to ban those rails yet because they slide up and down, but this is a cheaper, more convenient way to convert a normal bed into a crib! most adult cribs are like 3k dollars, but this, this i can do. :D

Babydiaperedgirl said:
i love your bed rail idea! and i also love that they slide up and down on the side, that's a quality you don't see in most baby cribs now days cause its banned.
Banned???? Why is that? It's not like it's going to guillotine the baby if done correctly.

• Haha
Reactions: Traveller and KrankyPants
so those rails can be purchased for any size bed, I love it, your room and all your things are so special!!!! Love it all, you are one lucky little boy!!!!

ronnieM said:
On this shelf, there's a jolly chimp my dad gave me a very very long time ago, and hot wheels cars which were for the most part buried underground years ago and reexcavated by me recently.

View attachment 54528

So yeah, that's what became of my boring bedroom - a much-needed nursery.

I hope it gives at least someone some inspiration for what they can do with their own space.

:)

GEAR LIST:
(What I personally use/prefer)

Diapering:
PeekABUs
Powder
Wipes
Changing Mat
Rash Cream
Boosters
Swim Diapers
Diaper Genie
Cloth Diaper

Good Paper Towels

Feeding, etc:

Paci
Elmo Plates
Bowls
Forks and Spoons
Nuby Teether
Animal Plates
Bibs
Paci Clips
Blue's Clues Paci Clips
Sippies
Bottle
Baby Einstein Teether
Paci Bag

Apparel:
Velcro Shoes
Footie PJs
Dino Onesie
Monsters Onesie
Yellow Onesie
Cover
Training Pants
Shortalls

Decor:
Bed Sheets
Bed Skirt
Bed Rails
City Roads Playmat
Shag Carpet
ABC Tiles
Mobile
Glow in the dark stars
Auto Air Freshener

Toys:
Activity Center
Gym
Keyboard
My other keyboard (lol)
Bus
[I'm not listing every lego.]
Mega Bloks
Giant Rock-A-Stack
Play Doh
Nerf Gun
Blocks
Angular Momentum Ball
Mr. Potato Head
Keys

Stuffies:
Overalls Boy

Arthur
Buster
Fisher Price Dog
Paci Lion
Fox
Puppy Dog
Teddy
Sock Monkey
Dan Dee Big Red Dog
Ocelot

I probably missed a few things... oh well, just ask me about it if it's not here. :p
so do u stay in your room or do u dress like a baby and use the whole house as u normally would? Your parents are amazing people!!!!

ronnieM said:
Banned???? Why is that? It's not like it's going to guillotine the baby if done correctly.
im not sure why its banned, i guess kids were escaping their cribs

ARBBB2 said:
so do u stay in your room or do u dress like a baby and use the whole house as u normally would? Your parents are amazing people!!!!
I do most things except for walk around the house messy while they're there... That would be kinda rude.

I do mostly stay in my room due to how cozy it is, not because i have to hide. It would not be the case though if the whole house still had carpet- crawling on tile is not a fun experience for more than 5 seconds...

Reactions: ThatGuyFromThatThread, Traveller and ARBBB2
Holy moly!! You've got lots of neato stuff!!! :D it makes my eyes happy to look at!

• Love
Reactions: Safari and ARBBB2
I have the same brand diaper pail, just bigger. I have the 400 series

I like the shag carpet and other coverings on that! What? NO PLASTIC PANTS? Or did I miss those in one of the pictures?

JOCKMAN said:
I like the shag carpet and other coverings on that! What? NO PLASTIC PANTS? Or did I miss those in one of the pictures?
There are a few pairs, but tucked away in my supply drawer. I rarely ever use them because they are a bit tight.

Reactions: JOCKMAN
Wow!! I have only just seen your posts. ( I think I must upgrade my rubbish phone!) Wow!! I am soo impressed!! Great pictures ! Really I am very amazed at your lovely room and I think you are so lucky to have such a loving family 😍. And well done to you! For creating all that.. I saw your keyboard , I am busy learning piano myself , but I'm not very good yet...gosh I'm really impressed by your post.

Reactions: ronnieM
The DX-7 adds a nice touch. I've got one at home.

So what size is your bed, and which sizes of the crib rails did you order. I saw the link but was that for just one rail or all 4?

diapernh said:
So what size is your bed, and which sizes of the crib rails did you order. I saw the link but was that for just one rail or all 4?
Queen bed. You have to buy 2 of each length rail.

Reactions: ThatGuyFromThatThread
That is a fantastic collection and set up. Congratulations.

Reactions: ronnieM and Safari
Wow! Do your parents help pay for any of this or did you buy all this yourself? Either way, it sounds like you have a very close and open-minded family. If you make enough at your job to afford all this, at your age, that's actually impressive and you should feel good about that.

Maybe I missed where you said so, being too busy looking at your nursery, but are you an only child?

At your age, for me, there was always so much awkwardness but thrill to buying this sort of thing. Whenever I did in-store purchases, I always felt like the entire store was aware or about to find out what I was doing. I knew it wasn't but it felt that way.

Also, the teen/adult part of your room is really cool.

Excellent execution and I also like the idea for a childish trim. 10/10, for balancing your A and B sides in one room.

Reactions: ronnieM
I see I asked you a question someone else did and you already answered them.

ronnieM said:
On this shelf, there's a jolly chimp my dad gave me a very very long time ago, and hot wheels cars which were for the most part buried underground years ago and reexcavated by me recently.

View attachment 54528

So yeah, that's what became of my boring bedroom - a much-needed nursery.

I hope it gives at least someone some inspiration for what they can do with their own space.

:)

GEAR LIST:
(What I personally use/prefer)

Diapering:
PeekABUs
Powder
Wipes
Changing Mat
Rash Cream
Boosters
Swim Diapers
Diaper Genie
Cloth Diaper

Good Paper Towels

Feeding, etc:

Paci
Elmo Plates
Bowls
Forks and Spoons
Nuby Teether
Animal Plates
Bibs
Paci Clips
Blue's Clues Paci Clips
Sippies
Bottle
Baby Einstein Teether
Paci Bag

Apparel:
Velcro Shoes
Footie PJs
Dino Onesie
Monsters Onesie
Yellow Onesie
Cover
Training Pants
Shortalls

Decor:
Bed Sheets
Bed Skirt
Bed Rails
City Roads Playmat
Shag Carpet
ABC Tiles
Mobile
Glow in the dark stars
Auto Air Freshener

Toys:
Activity Center
Gym
Keyboard
My other keyboard (lol)
Bus
[I'm not listing every lego.]
Mega Bloks
Giant Rock-A-Stack
Play Doh
Nerf Gun
Blocks
Angular Momentum Ball
Mr. Potato Head
Keys

Stuffies:
Overalls Boy

Arthur
Buster
Fisher Price Dog
Paci Lion
Fox
Puppy Dog
Teddy
Sock Monkey
Dan Dee Big Red Dog
Ocelot

I probably missed a few things... oh well, just ask me about it if it's not here. :p
darn u lucky (sry if its rude to ask) but what’s your age range i’d say under 60 over 20

also how much did everything cost all together

Back