Tucking Methods

sidewinder400

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I don't know how graphic we can be here, but just wanted to hear how everyone tucks (if you do at all, I know it's not for everyone) Do you use panties? Tape? Any adhesive? I've been relying on 3M medical tape, it's clear and waterproof and doesn't harm your skin. Best part, no glue needed!

Reactions: Deleted member 66129
I just use panties, never had a problem. Even wearing leggings...
IMGP7765crsm.jpg

wearing sm (4).jpgwearing sm (5).jpgwearing sm (6).jpgwearing sm (9).jpgwearing sm (10).jpg
Leggings sm (4).jpg
20190104_133916.jpg
20190104_141845a.jpg
20190104_163222.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Diaper44, Chrissie, OnePiece and 2 others
I have used panties for decades. Last 10 years diapers underneath.

Reactions: jonny77
Littlebabybecca said:
your tucked in panties was invisible. So nice and shaped like a woman in panties, Looked sweet, i like wearing tights with control top in winter. (Legings don't keep my feet warm also, like thicker tights, Love wearing a diaper under the control top hose .

Reactions: Littlebabybecca
Here is what I have used over the years and really depends on what I am doing to how long.

Panties are fine, but they have to be very tight to hold you in and can become uncomfortable after time.
Gaffs are better in my opinion as they are to designed to make it flat in the front
Tapes are great, can hurt after 8 or more hours but they do hold everything in
Prosthetics are nice as they give the illusion of being a female, take time to put on but are amazing once all good
Sissy chastity cages where it holds everything back, and you can't touch yourself. This is probably my favorite currently but it can change weekly for me

• Love
Reactions: Samantha
inhershoes said:
Here is what I have used over the years and really depends on what I am doing to how long.

Panties are fine, but they have to be very tight to hold you in and can become uncomfortable after time.
Gaffs are better in my opinion as they are to designed to make it flat in the front
Tapes are great, can hurt after 8 or more hours but they do hold everything in
Prosthetics are nice as they give the illusion of being a female, take time to put on but are amazing once all good
Sissy chastity cages where it holds everything back, and you can't touch yourself. This is probably my favorite currently but it can change weekly for me
yes, it's good to be able to mix it up so your skin doesn't get worn down from being in the same position with friction. Sometimes when I go jogging I'll wear 4 or 5 pairs of panties, it holds everything in very tightly! 8 hours in tape?! Wow, I'm down to about an hour in tape, beyond that I'm in a world of pain. 3M waterproof medical tape is the very best, the adhesives are designed for skin so hopefully very little or no irritation.

Have to use medical tape and transparent tapes. They are meant to hold for long periods but can irritate the skin after awhile from he friction

Jrodabdl said:
Your panties are adorable 🥰
wearing those micky mouse panties and the silk white ones with pink trim, you look just like a real girl in those panties. No indecation of a penis anywhere.

Reactions: Deleted member 66129 and Littlebabybecca
daisycupcake said:
Wow wow wow your panties are so cute
Thank you, cute is always my goal... 😘

Back