Tucked in all nice and cozy

Status
Not open for further replies.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
If you could choose one person to tuck you in and give you a kiss goodnight who would it be?

F

FullMetal

This really cute Junior in school...hes so cute, reminds me of a little lion cub :)

FullMetal -Is so gay...-

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
Sayid from Lost. He looks so awesome and I could just hug him forever and ever ^_^

Or if we have to choose real people then my biology teacher. He's really nice and friendly. Plus, he used to be a lumberjack. And that's just epic.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
MY (abdl) DADDY!!!!

Although it doesn't look like that's gonna be happening as soon as originally planned :( Now we're looking at summer '09 for him to visit. *sighs*

Aidy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Carer
Hehe. Good question.

To feel like a kid I'd want my mum to. (I wouldn't though cos I'd feel stupid and weird... but if I was a kid that's who I'd want to... of course)

But for being just completely hot I'd get my friend Krista to (plus she's very nice)

Attachments

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Probably Alexis Bledel, if you're talking famous folks. If not, my friend Lindsay, another pale brunette. And either one would need to wear footed pajamas. Preferably red.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
adisc's BabyKat
She's so nice to me ^^.

Ren

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Hmm...never thought of it...i dunno. I've never allow anyone since I just haven't met anyone personally i'd trust enough to even tell this...

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I would probobly pick my real mommy. She still tucks me in. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.