Tshirt and a Diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayB8

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
For the first time I am wearing nothing but a tshirt and a diaper. I usually wear pants or something over, but for some reason I just want to lose the pants today. I'm currently cleaning my house in nothing but a diaper and a tshirt and It feels good! :)

Good for you :)

I am doing the same thing. Just feels nice to be in a diaper and tshirt

I plan on making this exact outfit my usual nighttime attire once I start ordering diapers in bulk! It just feels... "right", I suppose!

I find that comfy whte socks complete my "lounging around the house" wardrobe :) Suggest you try it!

Though I'm not really AB, I have to admit there's something distinctly toddlerish about plodding around the house in a white tshirt, white socks, and fully exposed white diaper, that's like the "classic toddler" picture, isn't it?

I never thought of it that way but you are right. I do wear socks with the tshirt and diaper. Lol.

I do that a lot in summer, but at this time of year, it's largely sleepers for me.

I always sleep in just a tee shirt and diaper, I can't wait for the warmer weather, since I wake up early for work I can get away with my tee shirt and diaper drinking my morning coffee outside on the deck, it will come soon enough

nice!

I'm pulling a 'Tommy Pickles' right now as we speak too.

At this time I am wearing a tee shirt and a diaper and am in my baby walker this is one happy baby.

bambinod said:
There's something distinctly toddlerish about plodding around the house in a white tshirt, white socks, and fully exposed white diaper, that's like the "classic toddler" picture, isn't it?

Yes, its my favorite!

I love lounging around the house wearing only a tshirt and diaper. I don't get to do it often though, because my dad is retired and is almost always home. I do however sleep in that attire.

My favorite jammies!

Last night was warm enough that I was able to ditch my P.J. bottoms for the 1st time this year. I love feeling my diaper slipping easily over the bed sheets :)

Just thinking about the simplicity of it makes me happy. I have tried different outfits to play the part, but the simple t-shirt with diaper is the best.

Currently too busy for that now.

<sigh>

rockin' the T and diaper right now :) feetsies are getting cold, will have to go get some socks....

Diaper and a T-shirt is my nightly uniform :)
Socks for play time, but I prefer to sleep without.

Last edited:
I do it on occasion too. I've tried sleeping in just my diaper, nothing else as well.

For decades, I have worn nothing but a diaper and t-shirt.

This is how I go to bed when the warmer weather comes, and I'm ready. My wife bought me a short night shirt and I love to sit in bed watching TV with her in just that, night shirt, diaper and white socks. I make sure the night shirt rides up enough to show my diaper.

When I can, I wear a T-shirt, diaper, plastic pants and socks around the house.

It feels good but it also has a lot to do with practicality. If I leak I don't leak on my clothes. I'm also untrained so the ability to visually check myself when my hands are full or otherwise occupied (typing or playing an instrument) is very useful. Changes are faster. Stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back