Trying to transition to 24/7

Okie0420

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I have always had a slight incontinence problem and Iv also always had a fascination with diapers. I don’t know if anyone else’s diaper fetish has ever evolved the same as mine but I haven’t always had a diaper fetish . I started out with a fetish for women on their period that wear pads . Knowing a woman was wearing a maxi pad and didn’t have a choice because they are bleeding is a huge turn on for me . Somewhere through that I developed the fetish of having to wear diaper. When I first started wearing a diaper I would pretend I don’t have a choice that I have to wear it . Even tho I kinda did need it because of my incontinence it wasn’t so bad that I had to .
My slight incontinence that I have always had is that usually anywhere from 15 second to 2 minutes after I get done peeing , after I pull my pants back up and walk away I always pee a little bit more . And Iv never been able to not do it . And I have almost the similar problem with going number 2 . And I rarely but sometimes full on wet the bed . But here a while back I had a issue that made it worse . I was walking through the parking lot at my place of business on a Saturday afternoon ( I was only one there ) and I could tell I had to go number 2 so I started walking back towards the building to go inside to use the bathroom. Before i could get there I felt a little bit come out , I had no control over it . I tried to hold it in but after that it just started coming out . By the time I got to the bathroom I had completely ruined my pants and it was all the way down my leg. Luckily , I had another pair of pants and a diaper in my car . So I cleaned up , put my diaper on and changed cloths . It was a big ordeal at the time but looking back at it now it turns me on cause I feel like I had to have a diaper when I changed in to it. I feel like that has almost happened again a couple times since but I have been able to get to bathroom in time.
I feel like I actually need to be in diapers 24/7 now . I would love to have the inconvenience and responsibility of having to go into public family restroom to get my diaper changed when out . And im just constantly ruining underwear that have to be thrown away. and when I’m wearing light colored jeans I’m constantly having to try to cover up that they are wet in the crotch area .I just can’t bring myself to wear 24/7. Fear of being caught by people I know mostly .
Any advice is appreciated

depends4me

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Whether you move to a full diaper is a matter for debate, but it does sound like you should be wearing something. As you've been dealing with this a long time, it's apparently not life-threatening (cancer, etc.), but have you recently seen a doctor for advice? The end result could be that it's neurological and incurable, but they might instead suggest a relatively simple surgery. You never know. Until then you could wear a belted undergarment or thin pull-up inside your underwear, which would be mostly invisible, but give you some just-in-case protection.

I think most people move to 24/7 diapers when the stress of not wearing finally exceeds the stress of wearing. I don't have incontinence issues but went 24/7 anyway about 2 1/2 years ago after many years of debate, and when my self confidence finally reached a certain level. There's no rule that you have to wear all the time. Find a solution that works for you. Indulge your ABDL side at night and during the day when it's convenient, and wear something lighter on other occasions. If you're in a situation where you can't afford an accident, but still need light protection, at least have changing supplies with you, like that day at work you described. If the day comes when you find that light protection isn't working anymore, then it might be time to trade up.

BTW, welcome to the site! And consider making a post in the Introductions forum. (IMHO this got you halfway there.)

Rob110

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
First off welcome to the group, we are all here to help support each other while we deal with incontinence issues, wearing a premium diaper you can trust quickly becomes a non issue as the more you wear the more you realize people really don't notice your diaper if you wear darker pants one size up and a onesie. Ive been 24/7 for over 6 years and only 2 people noticed on their own and thst was due to my need for a back pack in the washroom.

I have since added waterproof silencing pants to the mix incase my diaper leaks (Vary rare) and they help to reduce any sounds my diaper makes in a ultra quiet environment. I to was scared at first always wondering if people were noticing my diaper or looking at the bulk but that quickly diminished over a short time.

Most of us do not want to be back in diapers as an adult but come to accept our need and lean to appreciate being diapered when an accident happens and especially when stuck in traffic or the bathrooms are closed :)

Make sure you see your doctor and get an urologist appointment to see what’s happening medically, and to reduce your stress really think about wearing 24/7 or at least when you leave the house as its way less stressful when your trying to make it to the bathroom and you know your protected if you dont make it. I gave up the running to the bathroom years ago when I was making it less times then making it and I have no regrets and now enjoy being diapered as I no longer stress about my bladder issues.