Status
Not open for further replies.

spdyturtle11

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
So I want to try and sew a diaper and was looking for some hints and or tricks. The one question i was wondering about was how to replicate the "poop pocket" that are on some disposables. (e.g. how much extra room should there be to catch it).

Thanks for the help and wish me luck ;)

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I can't answer the question directly, however there are quite a few how-tos and tutorials floating around the Webz that illustrate how to sew diapers for babies. My first thought would be to find a recipe you like and scale it up.

spdyturtle11

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
Thank you Kif. with all that info, nothing can go wrong :)

i hope to have it completed soon, and will definitely share the results. Just out of curiosity... how thick were the materials you used?

bebehuey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Private
I Know, back when I used to sew, haven't in years though, I've made several attempts, some of them looking like a genetics experiment gone horribly wrong :biggrin: the later versions seem to do alot better, I even have a few around after 5 years or so, mostly due to lack of space (my present house is 160sqft space, smaller than most apartments) and don't have the room to sew. that being said, I have had a few designs that seemed to work. Kif has a few good ideas. Standing leak guards are a nice idea, but a bit difficult to implement in cloth, I do agree with him about the waist not needing elastic though, a couple extra inches there go a long way

Status
Not open for further replies.