Screenshot_20230117-061611_Photos.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 95
  • Love
Reactions: Kittyinpink and DLJosie
LuvsBoy87 said:
Does anyone know who makes these?
wow they are cute i hope someone knows where to get them so i can buy some xxx

Reactions: Kittyinpink
I bought a bag of some other styled diapers from Wish.com that made the style you're looking for. The website listed on the bag is Llabdl.com and they are called Cute-Diaper, I included a pic if it helps 20230107_064528.jpg

Reactions: WillFord384 and Kittyinpink
joshuwah said:
I bought a bag of some other styled diapers from Wish.com that made the style you're looking for. The website listed on the bag is Llabdl.com and they are called Cute-Diaper, I included a pic if it helps View attachment 100551

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230118-230515_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230118-230515_Chrome.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 29
Reactions: littledreamers333
Not seeing anywhere that I can buy them.

Can't help ya so sorry !! Do really like the pink ones !!!

joshuwah said:
I bought a bag of some other styled diapers from Wish.com
Got this puppy curious and checked out the site - looks like a crap-shot in terms of what quality of diaper you'll actually receive and prices didn't appear competitive... But there were definitely some esoteric diapers on there! Wonder if any mainstream quality diapers ever appear on there at good price...

Disclaimer: My examination was cursory, not in-depth.

PupSpaz said:
Got this puppy curious and checked out the site - looks like a crap-shot in terms of what quality of diaper you'll actually receive and prices didn't appear competitive... But there were definitely some esoteric diapers on there! Wonder if any mainstream quality diapers ever appear on there at good price...

Disclaimer: My examination was cursory, not in-depth.
The only option I had was to purchase these were per bag and these are the only 10 pack of diapers I have bought since discovering printed diapers less than a decade ago. I usually only buy samples and rarely more than once unless they are really cute and put me in that place I really enjoy. But, I am glad I did cause the plastic is super soft and super comfortable on the inside. A far as quality they are as good if not better than most of the mainstream ones I have purchased (e.g., Rearz, Bambinos, Tykabls). The first one I tried I filled it three times without having to support them with plastic pants or manually holding them up when I walked. The only thing I did not like about the company that distributes them is they shipped them in a purple plastic wrap covered in hearts.
As far as Wish.com goes I have purchased several ABDL products from their site, like some baby pink and clear pink bikini style plastic diaper covers and one other diaper samples I call Asia diaper, and surprised how much I liked them. Being a diaper connoisseur, and mainstream ABDL diaper companies only releasing a few new styles a year I look to places like Etsy, and e-bay to find the variety I love to satisfy my ABDL side. After all they're just samples, and am willing to throw the dice because it'll only be one diaper 1 have to stash if I don't like the first one I tried. I just wish ADISC had a thread for unwanted Diaps that an individual didn't like or didn't fit properly to trade them and/or request styles so I can get rid of the ones I disliked that are buried under my be in a box.
Anyways, sorry for the late/long reply. I am hoping to persuade ones apprehension about trying a non-mainstream diaper that may help satisfy their inner-ABDL. But, that's me and as long as it isn't outrageously priced or available in 10 packs only, it's worth it.

1678511684149.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back