Trying to go 24/7

jonny77

Tykable lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello. Im just wondering if anyone currently is trying to go 24/7. I started yesterday afternoon and kept one on till this morning. I had to change because it was pretty soaked and was afraid it would blow out. And I gotta start out my day anyway to go pick up a load in Ohio going to Indiana. I drive truck for my job. So now I'm in a clean dry tykables with rearz booster and tykables 1z. However I am low on diapers and for some strange reason, tykables doesn't ship Amazon. And damn near all large diapers on Amazon, won't ship to Amazon lockers. I know they use to because I ordered large in trest and little for big and they were large. So they can't say they won't fit. Anyway thank for letting me share and I really enjoy this site. I feel comfortable coming out about my issues in wearing diapers.

Reactions: babyamelia, LUV, Diprs2 and 2 others

Magicalgirl101

Symbol of beauty & purity; Cure Cheri Blossom! 🌸
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I currently am 24/7 due to being IC

Reactions: Rita, LUV, Jr2012 and 4 others

jonny77

Tykable lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
RetroGirl15 said:
How old were you when u became incontinent. If u don't mind me asking.

Reactions: Edgewater

Pantyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I had a chance recently to go a couple weeks 24/7. I absolutely loved it. The only time I used to potty was for number two. But I was surprised at how many diapers I went through being I was 24/7. Definitely if I was doing it long-term I would have to budget more money for my diaper usage.

Reactions: Diprs2, Jorelaxed, diaperdude and 3 others

Str88jacketabdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Been 24/7 since last June 😎

Reactions: jonny77, Jorelaxed and Edgewater

Magicalgirl101

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
jonny77 said:
How old were you when u became incontinent. If u don't mind me asking.
Umm... why does the age matter when i become IC ?

Reactions: Rita and Edgewater

littledinogoesrawr

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Being 24/7 sounds expensive though

Reactions: Jorelaxed, diaperdude and Edgewater

Edgewater

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
RetroGirl15 said:
Umm... why does the age matter when i become IC ?
It does not matter what so ever.
Being 24/7, U-IC for near five decades is as close I come to defining my start date and that is for clarity regarding what I wear and when.
Again, it does not matter.

Reactions: Magicalgirl101

Magicalgirl101

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Edgewater said:
It does not matter what so ever.
Being 24/7, U-IC for near five decades is as close I come to defining my start date and that is for clarity regarding what I wear and when.
Again, it does not matter.
Basically what i was trying to say ealier.

Reactions: babyamelia, Rita and Edgewater

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Been i/c for the last 11 years, 24/7

Saturatedandsodden25

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have tried to go 24/7 many times bud I hardly ever have the budget nor the privacy to do it. Diapers, especially the really good ones, can get expensive fast.

Reactions: jonny77, Edgewater and Jorelaxed

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Saturatedandsodden25 said:
I have tried to go 24/7 many times bud I hardly ever have the budget nor the privacy to do it. Diapers, especially the really good ones, can get expensive fast.
Very true, I spend approx 98 Dollars every month for a case of Betterdries

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I've been wearing near 24/7 for a few months now, I say near because there are still several times a week where I go without wearing for few hours to let the skin air out a bit and in the last 2 months maybe 4 days where I have worn underpants all day just for a break, I also still use a toilet now and then when it would be more inconvenient to go in the nappy or if I know it will be a long time before I can change and if I need to poop and don't want to have the cleanup after (or I'm at work and need to go #2).

I've found so far that at first it was odd being padded all the time especially at work but now on the few days I haven't worn any it felt weird not being padded and I missed them. I am still feeling rather anxious that it is showing and someone at work will notice and ask the unwanted questions so I often find myself feeling my bottom to see if it's puffing out when no one is around, nothing yet though (touch wood).

Other than that it is nice not having to worry about going for a wee, I am much happier in the days and I have been sleeping a bit better. Overall it has been good so far though I am not going to force anything just to be "fully 24/7" as far as I'm concerned right now if I want a couple hours without or a day or two off that's perfectly fine by me.

Reactions: jonny77, LUV and Edgewater

Jr2012

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
RetroGirl15 said:
Me too cloth diapers and plastic pants 😎🧷

Reactions: Edgewater, Magicalgirl101 and parcelboy2

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
littledinogoesrawr said:
Being 24/7 sounds expensive though
Yep if your doing it using AB nappies and for fun
I use Tena and Better dry at work and pocket , Terry towel cloth nappies at home and that saves 10/15 disposable nappies over a week end or if I have a week off work nearly 40
Can’t wear cloth at work unless I’m home in the week as I’m a truck driver away all week

Reactions: LUV, jonny77 and Edgewater

Rob110

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Been 24/7 for over 9 years now

Reactions: Edgewater, Lyric and Magicalgirl101

Magicalgirl101

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Jr2012 said:
Me too cloth diapers and plastic pants 😎🧷
Very nice! I cant handle cloth diapers since im bowel IC

Reactions: Rita and Edgewater

Jenlyn

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Same here. Been 247 for over a year now. I love it, it was absolutely the best decision for me, but man diapers are getting expensive!! Lol

Lyric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wear diapers and rubber pants full time now and have for most of the past 15 years. I've loved to wear diapers for as long as I can remember and finally decided enough was enough and started wearing full time after decades of hiding my interests and wearing sparingly. Much happier now.

Reactions: BabyLouise and Edgewater

Lilrae

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
The only time I don't wear is when I'm hanging out with friends and I want to wear leggings. It's just impossible to be discreet and also wear leggings at the same time unless paired with a skirt. It does get spendy though so sometimes I'll just wear when at work and during the day on my days off and just skip wearing to bed so I can air out and avoid rashes.
Biggest problem I've run into is just throwing them away because I live in a shared house with people I don't know and I'm way to anxious to walk through the house with a heavy trash bag all the time even though I know they wouldn't know what's in it or why I have so much trash .....they probably would never think twice about it and I'm just super anxious lol 😹

Reactions: babyamelia and Edgewater