• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Trying to get connected

Status
Not open for further replies.

sledder

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Joined some time ago, and would really like to be better connected to others in the site. Any advice would be appreciated. My soft and shy character makes it even more difficult to be included.

Thank you all.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Joined some time ago, and would really like to be better connected to others in the site. Any advice would be appreciated. My soft and shy character makes it even more difficult to be included.

Thank you all.

Really, the best way to get connected is to join in the discussions on the various threads. Even though you may be shy, you aren't talking with one person, face to face. You can take your time and carefully think out what you would like to say. We're a friendly group and we will appreciate what you have to say. After a while, we'll get to know you, and members will respond back to you by quoting somethings of interest that you might have to say.

Bored4351

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Read through and join in discussions and blogs. I've got a couple that you may find interesting. Well, one at least. the other I'm attempting to get people's opinion (with very little luck) Maybe you could help me to help you. Haha.

Indianajones

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Welcome, sledder :) We won't bite, so with care, we'll get along fine on here. Having dealt with shyness a lot the past few years, I think I know something of how you feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.