Status
Not open for further replies.

tornpup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Does anyone know where I can find some nice toddler style clothes and shoes? I don't really like the super babyish stuff that seems to be the most popular items in the ab/dl stores. I've kind of given up on shoes, probably just dye some white velcro ones, but never know, maybe somebody has found some nice ones. Looking for something more age appropriate for 2-5 but sized for me of course.

MetalMann

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I know what you mean. The only thing toddler like would be the commonly found footed pajamas. There's also some children like underwear or there, and shoes are nowhere to be found.

Although I've seen toddlerish clothing on Ebay and Etsy before being an outfit complete with snap crotch shorts and shirt.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/251431399351?nav=SEARCH&sbk=1

Last edited:

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Well its shorts and tee shirts is your best bet .
Cartoon tee shirts
Cargo shorts
You can sew patchs that you get from online or in a fabrics store on the shorts.
:)

BigKid25

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Well its shorts and tee shirts is your best bet .
Cartoon tee shirts
Cargo shorts
You can sew patchs that you get from online or in a fabrics store on the shorts.
:)

This.

I like dressing as a toddler because it's still childish, cute and fun without being entirely babyish. If only the LB/LG community was a larger minority in the AB/DL world, I would be so happy.

- - - Updated - - -

Oooo, this was a good find! Although I do agree that the site could be pretty sketchy...

Speaking of which, if I could find some light up sketchers for adults I would melt into euphoric bliss.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
You can also buy bib overalls from a lot of sources.

BigKid25

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Well this is kinda cool EvolvedFootwear | Custom Light Up Shoes for Adults. Shoes that flash and blink as you step. Light up the dance floor! they make custom light-up shoes :cool: too bad the store is under construction. The shoe pictures are cool though :)

Get the F*** outta here.... Somebody actually makes them now.... I am speechless...

Personally I wish it were more childish, but obviously that wouldn't appeal to the majority of consumers and beggars can't be choosers. But it's a step in the right direction dammit. (Excuse the pun lol)

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, I'm with dogboy, the bib overalls would be a great addition. Give baby-pants a try. I haven't heard any bad reviews of the company yet.

kratox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Private
I know I made some really cute toddler looking shoes on the converse website. I was going to buy them but I felt it was a tad bit to open, so I ended up getting some black and green shoes.

The good news is they look cool and they glow in the dark. Also my fursona name is on the side of them.

I will probably go back one day and remake them to go with a outfit I have in mind.

Bartolome

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I can't help you with shoes but at Kohl's I'm able to find superhero-themed shirts that fit me and I also found a pair of Superman fleece pants that look VERY toddler/little boy-ish

KaloAllen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
I think that within the past couple years people are more likely to wear cartoon shirts and pj pants. I have seen both men & boys wearing Minecraft tees. I have found that because of this it makes it easier to blend with the rest of the world.

Bartolome

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I think that within the past couple years people are more likely to wear cartoon shirts and pj pants. I have seen both men & boys wearing Minecraft tees. I have found that because of this it makes it easier to blend with the rest of the world.

Yes I have noticed that trend.

KaloAllen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
Yes I have noticed that trend.

It has caused me to be a little bit more open about the fact that I'm a LB. I have never run into any issues with people giving me strange looks. I think the only thing that has been said to me by an older friend, who doesn't know I'm a little, was that I looked like I was 13.

lilkayden

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little

I don't think anyone would tease you if you wore a minecraft shirt. They probably would think that you like to play games.

Bartolome

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I wonder about shoes... I've never actually looked into this but maybe some medical supply stores have adult-size velcro shoes for disabled individuals. It wouldn't surprise me, it sounds like something practical, I only just thought of it though and haven't had time to look. If they exist they're probably pretty plain but you could find ways of decorating them with stickers or spray paint.

I haven't looked though because I'm not "open" when I leave the house. Just a diaper under my pants. Usually when I'm in my toddler clothes I'm wearing slippers, socks or have bare feet. Toddler style shoes, while they would be cool, aren't a priority for me.

MickeyM

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I shop around a bit, I'm not too big. but I can't really find any cartoony/kid like clothing that I like. I'm usually one size too big for any thing that is kind of cool to me, of course the coolest items are toddler sizes and are of no hope of fitting.
I suppose there were some superhero ones that had sizes for me but, I was never into superhero stuff, and still won't be. The ideal score would be mickey mouse themed clothes, or of similar disney characters.

Courtney

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I like to look and feel like a 4-6 year old boy, so all my "little clothes" reflect that. Over the last few years, I have realized my corduroy fetish, so nearly all my clothes are corduroy. I typically like to wear elastic waist corduroys (sold by Land's End several years ago for boys up to size 18). This was something that I wanted for many years, and when I walked into a Sears store one day, happened to find them. I now have 4 pair. Usually combine this with a striped turtleneck and a sweater vest. I also love to wear corduroy overalls as well as shortalls. Ebay is a good source for corduroy overalls and shortalls.

Status
Not open for further replies.