Trying to distinguish between "diaper me" and "me"

ForestExplorer

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Okay, so I've had kind of an interesting thought lately. I overthink things and have only recently came to start accepting my desire to wear diapers. I wear almost exclusively when I get home from work or after dinner and the rest of my family has gone to bed or done their own things and I can be undisturbed in my room. Diapers have served as a kind of escape from the day and I wear overnight. I've noticed lately that when I wear a couple nights a week I'm less stressed and depressed throughout the week. Additionally, I also feel like I can be "me" more throughout the week; it's easier to be confident, outgoing, and feel good about myself. That being said, I was overthinking if I should wear a diaper during the day today cause I had the day off and most my family was away. I ended up wearing but for whatever reason it didn't feel the same. I felt like I couldn't do the things I usually enjoy throughout the day cause I was too focused on the diaper. I'm wondering if maybe diaper wearing for me should be limited to the nights when I am just relaxing and don't have anything to do. Does anyone have any similar experiences? Do you wear only at certain times or for specific reasons? Do you feel like you're a different person/have different focuses when you're wearing?

Reactions: Diapertoddler
I have thought about something like this recently as I am wearing more than in the past. I, too, mostly wear when everyone has gone to be and then overnight. Everything feels “right” when wearing diapers. Then in the morning after taking it off it just isn’t the same.
When I wear them to work or anything out of the ordinary it does feel strange. However, I think it is because I are wearing them when I don’t normally wear them. I am way more conscious of them and even though I still love wearing them I am less comfortable. I just don’t want my workmates finding out about them. I don’t think I am a different person though. Maybe a little more relaxed when I have a diaper on though.

Reactions: ForestExplorer
I know what you mean, when I first started wearing; alone or secretly around family; I was was constantly ‘diaper distracted’; it took almost year of wearing diapers for that amazing novelty to wear off; I still wear diapers almost 24/7 and now that the initial excitement is out of the way I am much less distracted. I’ll even forget that I am wearing a diaper sometimes and have to poke myself to see if im padded 😇

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Charles, chamberpot and ForestExplorer
I am three years into 24/7 and all I know is the diapered me is a much more relaxed and tolerant person then the un-diapered me

Reactions: Wetshisbed, littledub1955, ForestExplorer and 2 others
Goal should be making those two one person. In that way things will be even more relaxed. I think so. But everybody is different.

Reactions: ForestExplorer and littledub1955
I get distracted by my wearing a diaper, too, but I found the more I wore the less I was distracted.

chamberpot said:
I am three years into 24/7 and all I know is the diapered me is a much more relaxed and tolerant person then the un-diapered me
I also am more relaxed and tolerant when wearing than I am when I'm not. And just like you, I also have been wearing 24/7 for about 3 years.

chamberpot said:
Same for me I am genuinely a happier more relaxed person.

Reactions: chamberpot
Back