• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Trying to contact Carotte

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaSpyda

Contributor
Role
Other
I originally found this website by accident when I was trying to find the ab/dl artist known as Carotte. I have seen his/her artwork at foxtalestimes.com, but apparently it is closed to new people. I didn't know if someone knew of a way to contact Carotte so that I might tons of praise on him/her. Or maybe that at least pass along my heaps of praise to him/her.

Thanks

Role
Other
I believe that his email address is on FFT, if not send one to one that is there and ask them to forward it.

DaSpyda

Contributor
Role
Other
That's the problem, Valentine, I can't register to see the email addresses. Every time I try to click on a forum, it comes up that I have to register, but when i try to register, it says the administrators will not allow new registers. I will try looking in a couple more places. Maybe I am overlooking something. I can get to the art though. Thank goodness.

S

Secret

Just ask the ADMIN of the site not the forums there should be some sort of contact info from the site, not the forums. I doubt that they will give away his/her email adress to a unknown person though.

Good luck anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.