Not open for further replies.

Thunderpuppy1989

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello I am trying to be a bedwetter

Last edited:
Reactions: Wetshisbed and Diaper44
Please don't. Losing control is not fun ...or at least a lot of those without control have and are saying that.
-
GISW

As an adult - once you start wetting the bed, it is incredibly difficult to stop .
According to many other folks who posted in these forums, all you need to do to intentionally become a bedwetter, is force yourself to pee while laying in bed at night - eventually it will become 'natural' to pee like this, and your brain will stop fully waking up to urinate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Charles and Diaper44
I've been 24/7 for over a year and haven't fully lost control in bed yet. Tho I usually Empty my bladder when I wake up in the morning into my Dip.

❗Welcome to ADISC, but please do not spam here. You already started a thread yesterday asking how to become a bed wetter.

Reactions: BabyHailey1977, abdilly and KittyMerriweather
Thunderpuppy1989 said:
It’s impossible for the most part. People here will tell you “just go when you feel the need and eventually” but that is a load of shit. Things very rarely work that way with the subconscious mind.

Reactions: Kies and winterheart01
Thunderpuppy1989 said:
mate you need to stop spaming this is the 4th time you asked this in the forums

ive been wearing 6 years now for IC issues and I still pee as soon as I start to wake up then ai have a hard time falling asleep again I wish my body would simply pee while im a sleep with out waking me. But Im dealing with a medical IC issue so it makes no difference as I never make it to the bathroom any ways it would just help me sleep through the night.

Remember nocturnal bed wetting can lead to day time accidents if you have a nap of the sofa or fall a sleep in the car.

mayhem said:
It’s impossible for the most part. People here will tell you “just go when you feel the need and eventually” but that is a load of shit. Things very rarely work that way with the subconscious mind.
For some it's possible, for others it's probably not. I can just say what worked for me. I think there are two keys to my success at becoming a bedwetter. One, when I do pee need to pee even at night on the rare occasion when I wake up and need to pee, I don't force it. I just focus on relaxing and soon enough the flow will start. I think the push to pee is detrimental to actually peeing while asleep. The second key is trying to time when your "accidents" happen to when you are still very sleepy. I normally go to sleep about 11 and wake up at 6. If I am desperate to pee when I go to sleep, then it's hard to get to sleep or I wake up before I am in a deep sleep. On the other hand, If I have to pee at 5:00, by then I'm out of the deep sleep phase, and it's very hard to get back to sleep. For me, I try to be well hydrated, with a somewhat empty bladder. I pee about 9:00 at night, and continue to drink lots of water, maybe a mixed drink. So usually my bladder fills and needs to be releases by 1-2 am. That way I'm still in the deepest sleep cycle and didn't have problems getting back to sleep. BTW you will have daytime accidents as well. I laid down for a nap two weeks ago, without a diaper and woke up soaked. OK, I had just walked 18 holes and drank a couple of beers, but it was completely unexpected. I'm not saying I wouldn't do it again, but once you pee in your sleep, that can happen anytime.

Reactions: knowdog, WBxx and KitsuneFox
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back