Trying to become a bedwetter

Status
Not open for further replies.

W3NTBOTHWAY5

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Please don't. Losing control is not fun ...or at least a lot of those without control have and are saying that.
-
GISW

KitsuneFox

Medically Incontinent
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
As an adult - once you start wetting the bed, it is incredibly difficult to stop .
According to many other folks who posted in these forums, all you need to do to intentionally become a bedwetter, is force yourself to pee while laying in bed at night - eventually it will become 'natural' to pee like this, and your brain will stop fully waking up to urinate.

Last edited:

DiaperedWeeb97

Diaper N00b
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
I've been 24/7 for over a year and haven't fully lost control in bed yet. Tho I usually Empty my bladder when I wake up in the morning into my Dip.

Rob110

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
ive been wearing 6 years now for IC issues and I still pee as soon as I start to wake up then ai have a hard time falling asleep again I wish my body would simply pee while im a sleep with out waking me. But Im dealing with a medical IC issue so it makes no difference as I never make it to the bathroom any ways it would just help me sleep through the night.

Remember nocturnal bed wetting can lead to day time accidents if you have a nap of the sofa or fall a sleep in the car.

wiliawi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
It’s impossible for the most part. People here will tell you “just go when you feel the need and eventually” but that is a load of shit. Things very rarely work that way with the subconscious mind.
For some it's possible, for others it's probably not. I can just say what worked for me. I think there are two keys to my success at becoming a bedwetter. One, when I do pee need to pee even at night on the rare occasion when I wake up and need to pee, I don't force it. I just focus on relaxing and soon enough the flow will start. I think the push to pee is detrimental to actually peeing while asleep. The second key is trying to time when your "accidents" happen to when you are still very sleepy. I normally go to sleep about 11 and wake up at 6. If I am desperate to pee when I go to sleep, then it's hard to get to sleep or I wake up before I am in a deep sleep. On the other hand, If I have to pee at 5:00, by then I'm out of the deep sleep phase, and it's very hard to get back to sleep. For me, I try to be well hydrated, with a somewhat empty bladder. I pee about 9:00 at night, and continue to drink lots of water, maybe a mixed drink. So usually my bladder fills and needs to be releases by 1-2 am. That way I'm still in the deepest sleep cycle and didn't have problems getting back to sleep. BTW you will have daytime accidents as well. I laid down for a nap two weeks ago, without a diaper and woke up soaked. OK, I had just walked 18 holes and drank a couple of beers, but it was completely unexpected. I'm not saying I wouldn't do it again, but once you pee in your sleep, that can happen anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.