Trying the new Bellissimo V2 tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiaperLui

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just got the new bellissimo v2 today. Hoping to find some time to put them to use. It’s double exciting because this will be the first time I’ve worn a proper adult diaper!

Reactions: littledreamers333 and pampers4U
got pics?

Reactions: SoFloDL
Seconded on the pics, would love to see them

Reactions: littledreamers333
20191227_171002.jpgsry, got a new delivery from china today =P

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: LilxFawn, abdilly and littledreamers333
Reactions: SoFloDL
are they plastic or cloth backed?

cloth backed, wouldnt sugesst them to anyone unless you want novelty, they have the absorbancy, but are not quality, nor are price efective known as week diapers, 7 diapers, i bought them, waited from early december, got them today, and they were 44 bucks for 7

Last edited:
oh wow ok

Antientmariner said:
What the heck? Where'd you get that pack? What's in it?
amazon, was posted as i got into adisc

Got mine yesterday but haven't tried they yet. Anxious to hear from others on their evaluation of them

very cute and adorable

wow. the new print is terrible

For those that have received the new Bambino Bellissimo V2 nappies what do you think of them? Are they an improvement on the older version? Is the plastic backing the same? What changes do you notice apart from the hook and loop design now.

Thanks for your replies.

jspoter said:
amazon, was posted as i got into adisc
I would still like to know what's in that pack

Antientmariner said:
I would still like to know what's in that pack

AFAIK, everything Amazon ships comes in one of their boxes. Every time I've ordered from amazon has, including three diaper orders. (all bags. they may ship samples in bubble envelopes)

Heh, "Rainbow Week" was what they called the first week in USAF Basic before uniform issue when everyone was still wearing civilian clothes.

Reactions: Dan09
We ordered a case 4 days ago. I expect they will get here Monday or Tuesday. Cause luckily they're only 6 hours from me. Anyway i'll let everyone know how they perform once they arrive! Glad to be back on the west coast for faster shipping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back