Trying Rearz Mermaid Tales for the first time

AlphaFlyer3

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone! Today I tried the Rearz Mermaid Tales diapers for the first time, and they’re really nice! Although I think they’re the most expensive out of all the Rearz diapers. I paid $56.99 USD for my package of 14, so about $4.07 per diaper.

I love the Velcro-like tapes, they are so much stronger than regular tapes. I find that with other diapers after sleeping all night, or readjusting more than once or twice, my tapes either stop being sticky, or rip. So far, that has not happened at all with these tapes. Which is great because I’m always adjusting haha. They also feel way stronger, I can get a tighter fit without any rips, I love having the tapes tighter than usual.

As for absorbency, on paper they’re on par with Trests, or MegaMaxes, although in my experience they’re not quite there, but still pretty good. I leaked a lot earlier than expected. Though I have a whole case to go thru so we’ll see if that was just a fluke haha.

Has anyone else tried these? What do you think of them?

• Love
Reactions: babyjoe20

babyjoe20

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
AlphaFlyer3 said:
Hi everyone! Today I tried the Rearz Mermaid Tales diapers for the first time, and they’re really nice! Although I think they’re the most expensive out of all the Rearz diapers. I paid $56.99 USD for my package of 14, so about $4.07 per diaper.

I love the Velcro-like tapes, they are so much stronger than regular tapes. I find that with other diapers after sleeping all night, or readjusting more than once or twice, my tapes either stop being sticky, or rip. So far, that has not happened at all with these tapes. Which is great because I’m always adjusting haha. They also feel way stronger, I can get a tighter fit without any rips, I love having the tapes tighter than usual.

As for absorbency, on paper they’re on par with Trests, or MegaMaxes, although in my experience they’re not quite there, but still pretty good. I leaked a lot earlier than expected. Though I have a whole case to go thru so we’ll see if that was just a fluke haha.

Has anyone else tried these? What do you think of them?
i absolutley ❤️ rearz nappy especially the princess ones and mermaid tales xxx

Reactions: AlphaFlyer3