Trying dino rawrs

Lonelydl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have to say I was skeptical of the new shell they were using. But I have to say the look and feel of it is closer to the old baby diapers that I remember. The feel is awesome and the rustle is amazing. These are the closest I have ever seen to the real deal hands down. I am definitely sold on them.

I was skeptical too when I first saw them. I thought the graphics were a bit too much but now that I've been wearing them the past few days, I have to say they really do look, feel, and sound (good crinkles!) like a real kids diaper - although more like a toddler diaper.

I have a pack in my closet begging to be tried, but I haven’t had the right opportunity yet. So the crinkle is pretty loud? I guess this means they aren’t good for being discrete?

They are considerably noisier. The look and feel of the plastic is vintage like

They look appealing to me! Too bad they are only economical to me in the higher quantities. I don't wear long enough to justify them unfortunately.

Reactions: 12srepaid
I personally love seeing my boyfriend wearing them. I also like diapering him in them which was a surprise to me. I didn't think I would get so excited about such a taboo lifestyle. I hope you enjoy them. They have become his favorite diapers. I am obsessed with lime green hence my profile name so I love the green triceratops one. I try to find my boyfriend cute diapers all the time. Hope you enjoy them.

I haven’t tried them yet. But would love too.

I did a trial run of them from yesterday evening to tonight, and just switched to a PeekABU

I have to say they are pretty nice, I like the print, they absorb a pretty good amount and last a decent amount of time even without a Booster or Stuffer, and they seem to fit the bill of an "Adult Toddler" style diaper moreso than "Adult Baby"

I personally like thicker plastic whereas the plastic on DinoRawrz is more on the thin side (kind of similar to the plastic on BareBums) but they are fine diapers nonetheless, which look amazing and last a good up to 6 hours (at least when I am up and drinking fluids, since I wake up needing to go with a bone dry diaper) before I even feel wet enough to change

Back