Trying ABU BunnyHopps for the First Time!

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Today I am trying out one of ABUs newest Diapers the BunnyHopps! I also have a DinoRawrz I will try later. These Diapers have what's called hook and loop closure because apparently Velcro is trademarked. They also have something I've one seen in any ABDL Diapers before, clear plastic, you can litterally see all the cotton on the inside, very interesting. Some ADISC Community, have you tried ABU BunnyHopps? If so do like them? If not do you plan to? Let me know in the comments below, and as always stay Diapered! :)
20200325_154541-1.jpg20200325_154541-1-1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: GermanDL, Sleepybrandon and Midwest82
I have not tried the abu's but the tykable overnights i have have the hook and loop. They work well overall. I think i prefer the tape a bit better. I have to wait until i use up my current supply before trying anything else but the abu's are on my list.

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
EaglesFan300 said:
I am currently going through a case of them, and I gotta say that they are very cute and comfortable! The hook-and-loop tapes work very well and with the more recent overhaul, the plastic shell feels very smooth. The only issue (for me personally) is that I fall in between the M and L sizing categories, so both sizes don't fit perfectly. Though, I can still get them on and enjoy them! :)

Interestingly enough, the plastic shell used to be even more see-through than it is currently. The first batch (circa before March 2020) had a waxy, biodegradable shell with design colors that were less pastel-like - the shell was basically translucent (i.e. you could see the cotton underneath, and any colors produced through use of the diaper would easily show).
Very interesting. Man I've heard it really sucks when people are in between Diaper sizes. Luckily I don't have to worry about that I just get the largest size L or XL because I'm a BIG BABY!!!

Reactions: Deleted member 51008
Midwest82 said:
I have not tried the abu's but the tykable overnights i have have the hook and loop. They work well overall. I think i prefer the tape a bit better. I have to wait until i use up my current supply before trying anything else but the abu's are on my list.
I can't decide whether I like tapes or hook and loop better.

SecretlyABDL94 said:
I can't decide whether I like tapes or hook and loop better.
These are my first ones with the hook and loop and they are larges im curious how i would like them with the mediums. You are definitely limited on placement options. But i dont have any real complaints about them.

EaglesFan300 said:
I am currently going through a case of them, and I gotta say that they are very cute and comfortable! The hook-and-loop tapes work very well and with the more recent overhaul, the plastic shell feels very smooth. The only issue (for me personally) is that I fall in between the M and L sizing categories, so both sizes don't fit perfectly. Though, I can still get them on and enjoy them! :)

Interestingly enough, the plastic shell used to be even more see-through than it is currently. The first batch (circa before March 2020) had a waxy, biodegradable shell with design colors that were less pastel-like - the shell was basically translucent (i.e. you could see the cotton underneath, and any colors produced through use of the diaper would easily show).
I am in the same boat as far as fit. Im also in between m and l im hoping that i can get some weight down and the mediums will fit better.

Reactions: Deleted member 51008
Oh god i want those so bad!
And its the 2 Tape version as well!
100% Envy

Tell me please how good is the hook and loop?
Is it tight when u move around?
How good are they holding after u opened them once?
Hows the fit, would you say they re better for sitting/sleeping or are they good for moving?

If you got another one u might could make a Diaper review like this:

That would be too awesome, but i can understand if u don't want to waste a diaper for the Water test.
but anyways Wowsers, what a nice looking Diaper. :)

Thank you for sharing

• Love
GermanDL said:
Oh god i want those so bad!
And its the 2 Tape version as well!
100% Envy

Tell me please how good is the hook and loop?
Is it tight when u move around?
How good are they holding after u opened them once?
Hows the fit, would you say they re better for sitting/sleeping or are they good for moving?

If you got another one u might could make a Diaper review like this:

That would be too awesome, but i can understand if u don't want to waste a diaper for the Water test.
but anyways Wowsers, what a nice looking Diaper. :)

Thank you for sharing
The hook and loop seems to hold up pretty good so far. If anything they're not tight enough as they slip down when I walk, luckily my onesie keeps them in place better. They're really good at holding even after opening them multiple times. I'd say they're good for all 3 sitting, sleeping and moving. I wish I could do a Diaper review like that but alas I can't because I only have one. I bought one BunnyHopps and one DinoRawrz from ABU recently, not a pack or case so, I can't test the absorbancey unfortunately.

• Love
Reactions: Midwest82 and GermanDL
no problem ^^ i thought so after reading the "secret place post"
Maybe someone who has them reads this and is brave and fearless enough
to do it :D

• Love
GermanDL said:
no problem ^^ i thought so after reading the "secret place post"
Maybe someone who has them reads this and is brave and fearless enough
to do it :D
Here's hoping

Reactions: Midwest82
SecretlyABDL94 said:
Today I am trying out one of ABUs newest Diapers the BunnyHopps! I also have a DinoRawrz I will try later. These Diapers have what's called hook and loop closure because apparently Velcro is trademarked. They also have something I've one seen in any ABDL Diapers before, clear plastic, you can litterally see all the cotton on the inside, very interesting. Some ADISC Community, have you tried ABU BunnyHopps? If so do like them? If not do you plan to? Let me know in the comments below, and as always stay Diapered! :)
View attachment 39470View attachment 39471
Any one in need of abdl diapers at amazing prices? I’m an ABDL and import adult baby diapers for wholesalers, however I always sell the overstock to our community at cost

I tried a sample of Bunny Hopps recently, and I have to say, they were very comfortable and I liked the texture of the outer sheet, it was almost cloth-like. The one problem I ran into was that the tapes tore very easily when I tried to put it on. I tend to pull on tapes quite hard because I like a snug fit, and I'd really do better with a small size in ABDL diapers, but those really aren't offered, so I have to pull them quite tight to make them fit. All the other diapers I've tried in the past have held up to this rough handling, but these ones didn't, I had to patch them up as best I could. Once on though, I liked them a lot. I'm nervous about buying a pack in case the weak tapes continue to be a problem.

• Love
Autiesaurus said:
I tried a sample of Bunny Hopps recently, and I have to say, they were very comfortable and I liked the texture of the outer sheet, it was almost cloth-like. The one problem I ran into was that the tapes tore very easily when I tried to put it on. I tend to pull on tapes quite hard because I like a snug fit, and I'd really do better with a small size in ABDL diapers, but those really aren't offered, so I have to pull them quite tight to make them fit. All the other diapers I've tried in the past have held up to this rough handling, but these ones didn't, I had to patch them up as best I could. Once on though, I liked them a lot. I'm nervous about buying a pack in case the weak tapes continue to be a problem.
So for I haven't had any problems with them tapes but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

my ONLY (tiny) nitpick with Bunny Hops is that since they are using the hook and loop system they only have a tiny tiny adhesive strip which you would obviously use when wrapping it after use. 99% of the times ive finished with one the adhesive is totally unusable so its almost impossible to correctly roll up the used diaper for disposal

• Love
It took me a wile to realize that when i don't use the White tapes of
my Crinklz i can make a nice little Diaper-roll and tape them with it ^^

• Love
RetroGamerGuy said:
my ONLY (tiny) nitpick with Bunny Hops is that since they are using the hook and loop system they only have a tiny tiny adhesive strip which you would obviously use when wrapping it after use. 99% of the times ive finished with one the adhesive is totally unusable so its almost impossible to correctly roll up the used diaper for disposal
Yeah I can see how that would be annoying. To this day I still am unsure of the proper way to roll up and dispose of a used Diaper. I don't change laying down as I don't have a changing table. I go into the bathroom standing up, undo the tapes put it on the floor, clean myself up with TP (don't have baby wipes) then I try my best to roll it up and wrap the wings around it and use the tapes to keep it shut. But unfortunately sometimes the.. Ahem... Mess falls out onto the floor creating an even bigger mess. IDK maybe it works better when laying down on a changing table rather than bending down and rolling it up. Then I usually put it in a plastic bag throw it in the trash, then put the entire trash bag outside so the house doesn't smell but more so my Dad doesn't see it in the kitchen trash can. So, I usually don't do any wetting/messing until I'm home alone and the trash needs to be thrown. Hopefully I won't have trouble disposing of this one when the time come due to to the Velcro not sticking to the plastic.

SecretlyABDL94 said:
Yeah I can see how that would be annoying. To this day I still am unsure of the proper way to roll up and dispose of a used Diaper. I don't change laying down as I don't have a changing table. I go into the bathroom standing up, undo the tapes put it on the floor, clean myself up with TP (don't have baby wipes) then I try my best to roll it up and wrap the wings around it and use the tapes to keep it shut. But unfortunately sometimes the.. Ahem... Mess falls out onto the floor creating an even bigger mess. IDK maybe it works better when laying down on a changing table rather than bending down and rolling it up. Then I usually put it in a plastic bag throw it in the trash, then put the entire trash bag outside so the house doesn't smell but more so my Dad doesn't see it in the kitchen trash can. So, I usually don't do any wetting/messing until I'm home alone and the trash needs to be thrown. Hopefully I won't have trouble disposing of this one when the time come due to to the Velcro not sticking to the plastic.
I have found that if i roll it up nice and tight given the circumstances, i can pull the two wings together and tie them off instead of how i normally tape them. It seems to work and keeps in a nice pouch.

• Love
Midwest82 said:
I have found that if i roll it up nice and tight given the circumstances, i can pull the two wings together and tie them off instead of how i normally tape them. It seems to work and keeps in a nice pouch.
Ooooo that's a great idea I never would have thought of tying them, thanks. :)

• Love
Reactions: Midwest82
I've tried them. I love the fit, but am not a fan of the design. I prefer dinorawrs.

• Love
Back