Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Has anyone made one try no pee challenged after being diaper for 3 days,
I got one
I had to drink after 15 minutes a cup o water
as extra fluids 3 cups of soda
and no bathroom for two hours
I failed I have never had wet my pants before, it didn’t go all the way I was able to stop and not ruim my couch,
but I am trying again never give up hahaha, do you wanna try, if let me know how was it, I will tell about my second time when I finish, and if you can make you are a baby só back to diapers

GermanDL

Poopypants Pirate
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
i guess trying to force you to not pee will hurt you body

Peepeegirl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
if you do it every day all the time, but for a dare one time is okay, or eve body ho had to hold in a car, or line would be sick, and that why I did only two hours

Furrytum

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Not deliberately, but walking back from the pub after a few beers, I was struggling to make it. I got about 50 yards from my door, when the dam broke.... thankfully it was dark outside...I wear a pull up when going to the pub now, so if it happens again I won't get pee in my shoes.

Peepeegirl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I was not able to , it didn’t flow all the way I was able to stop an let finish in the shower, but I have never dribble before and before the first squirt I was drinking for around 15 min, but I can deny it made me feel a little helpless like a child

CookieMonstah

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Holding your pee can cause you to get a UTI, it can also hurt your bladder too and make you feel unwell. Just don't do it.