Trouble with #2

ThatOneWeirdoKai

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
So I’ve been using dips for about 5 years I wear them on and off sometimes I do sometimes I don’t. I never wear them 24/7 and I want to experience going #2 but my body just won’t let me. I’ve tried laxatives but my body just refuses to. Any tips?

Last edited:
Reactions: chrischrischris
You don’t need laxatives. If you are far enough into little space you will instinctively squat down or bend your knees slightly and push when you need to go. You don’t need to wear 24/7 for this to work either. Wearing for twelve to eighteen hours during the day and into a bit of the evening can be more than enough for this to work.

It can also be easier to go after a meal or a rather large snack (Or sometimes even during).
There is a rather well-known scene in the Rugrats episode titled “Daddy’s Little Helpers” that perfectly illustrates what I’m talking about here (minus the squatting or knee bending).

Reactions: ronnieM and chrischrischris
I agree, it takes some practice to re-wire the brain after years of using the toilet. If you wait long enough so that the urgency becomes uncomfortable, you will be able to mess your diaper. Relax, practice, then enjoy all the new and wonderful emotional and physical sensations of a poopy diaper, like I am doing right now! Sooo nice with my relieved emoji face! 😌

Reactions: chamberpot
You could just try a saline enema or a glycerin enema. They take effect very quickly and you will not be able to stop the poop from coming out. You will definitely fill your diaper even if you try to hold it in. The saline or glycerin enemas will create an unstoppable pushing force that you will not be able to control.

Tundra1975 said:
You could just try a saline enema or a glycerin enema. They take effect very quickly and you will not be able to stop the poop from coming out. You will definitely fill your diaper even if you try to hold it in. The saline or glycerin enemas will create an unstoppable pushing force that you will not be able to control.
I’ve tried that also. My body is that repellent about it it just hates the idea and the second I take it off and sit in the toilet I can go #2 fine should I try sitting on the toilet while I do? I have before but it just make it harder becuase it makes the diaper more tight around my bum.

Jay1965 said:
you can try to go #2 in your diaper while sitting on the toilet. That way you can fool your body thinking it can let go because you’re there.

For the most it’s practice (just as it was for me to pee while lying on my back)

Good luck!
I have but it just makes the diaper more thought on my bum which makes me think about it more. Lol. I took a break from diapers for about 7 months and I just came back to eating them a few weeks ago.

When I first started wearing diapers , to pee my diaper was a big challenge. I started doing it by standing in a position that felt like I was at a urinal and then I could go. In fact there was a few times that I actually stood in front of a urinal with my diaper on before I peed. Now that I have been wearing and using my diaper for a while I can pretty well whenever I want.As for poop I have occasional ibs. So all I have to do when the heavy abdominal cramps start kicking in is just stay in my diaper and the waves of runny diarrhea will come out whether I like it or not. Frankly it is very disgusting to clean up. Except for the totally erotic feeling of doing it in my diaper I feel it's not worth the hassle of cleanup.

Back