Trouble using my Bambinos

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickofNewjersey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Ok, this is my first couple weeks of having diapers, and I've been having allot of trouble wetting them while in bed.
Even just sitting in my chair I've been having trouble wetting them :frown: .
Just about the only time I can wet them is when I'm standing up. I herd that this is a common problem, but is there any way to help me feel more relaxed using the diaper lying down in bed?
I've never, ever, ever, wet the bed. Any suggestions? I'd hate to have to just lay in bed with a full bladder until I go, I wanna just simply wet while laying down. :frown:

Oh, feel free to move this to teen baby. I wasn't sure if this post is about diapers, or being a teen in diapers :D

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It's pretty common. You're used to only going in a bathroom, and so you'll naturally resist letting go in unusal places and/or positions. Really the only thing I know of that will get you over it is to do it for a while. I used to not be able to go while lying down at all, but now it comes pretty freely. You might have to force it at first, but it'll get easier.

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
What that guy said ^^^^^
Yeah i dont have any trouble wetting sitting down. But i have a little trouble going while laying down.

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
this is my first couple weeks of having diapers

^^ That's the problem. You simply can't blow away the habits of a life in a couple of weeks. The solution is.... practice, practice, and more practice! :biggrin:

The time it'll take to be able to comfortably use your diapers will depend on how often you wear, and how strong is your bladder control.

NickofNewjersey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
^^ That's the problem. You simply can't blow away the habits of a life in a couple of weeks. The solution is.... practice, practice, and more practice! :biggrin:

The time it'll take to be able to comfortably use your diapers will depend on how often you wear, and how strong is your bladder control.

I can't even force my self to go lying down, :frown: . I feel like I have a knot on my bladder. I've also been known for having a strong bladder. Looks like I have to buy more diapers :smile:

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
If you want to take it gradually, and at least be able to do it in a position other than standing, I suggest sitting on the toilet while diapered. :)

Your body will associate being near/on the potty with having to go to the bathroom, making it easier to pee.

After you're comfortable with that, it might be easier to progress to laying down. ;)

kadillac

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Here's what I did, which eventually led to me being able to go lying down.

I drank a ton of water until I was about to burst, and simply would sit in one diaper with a pad on my bed and push it all out as hard as I could. If you have to sit up, then do so. Flood the diaper.

Just do this for a while, and eventually your body will figure things out to go when you tell it to in a diaper.

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It's all about letting your self relax. This may take some time to achieve.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
it's a fun process, learning to go in different situations and positions. it takes a while, but i almost wouldn't want to rush it. in private i can go in just about any position these days, even walking, but if i'm out in public i can only do it when i'm standing up and standing still. i doubt that'll change any time soon; i don't wear out in public that much.

keep trying, and you'll figure out how to pee lying down before long. it's a cool little triumph when you do it for the first time, as ridiculous as that sounds. :eek:

JustInCase

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Ya it really sucks waking up in the middle of the night and having to stand up just to go in your diaper. I've been wearing for a couple years now and I still can't do it and not for lack of trying. I can go while sitting and even while walking but not if I'm on my back. On my stomach I can force it out but that's just asking for leaks.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
Ya it really sucks waking up in the middle of the night and having to stand up just to go in your diaper. I've been wearing for a couple years now and I still can't do it and not for lack of trying. I can go while sitting and even while walking but not if I'm on my back. On my stomach I can force it out but that's just asking for leaks.

I've got a theory 'bout that. ^_^

Try on your stomach. More pressure on your bladder, and gravity has a slightly more positive (for us) affect/effect/whatever, I think...

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Private
this, my biggest fear was leaking on the bed, so a pad works wonders in easing the mind

The only time I can't use a diaper is when I'm afraid in leaking in an important area, such as my bed. It's all a mental thing for me. If leaks arn't going to be a problem, I can pee without even thinking.

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
It's a process that takes time. Your potty training has taught your head that the only position to let go is standing in front of the toilet, maybe even holding your penis. So naturally, without the visual stimulus (and your penis in your hand), your brain keeps the valves shut.
You'll have to reverse the potty training process by teaching your brain that it's OK to go in positions other than your normal peeing position. To do so, consciously choose other positions to pee in: Pee in the shower, pee on a tree outside, sit down to pee, lay in the tub to pee, pee in a bottle in your room, and of course try going in your diaper. In addition, you should get accustomed to the capacity your diaper can hold. Once you've wet it a few times and it has never leaked, your brain will be at least to know that, no matter what, the diaper won't leak into your bed. That's another mental block you'll have to overcome.

Peachy

T00L

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The way I got over not being able to pee in bed was at first i'd pee kneeling in my bed then after that I moved to getting used to doing it on my hands in and knees in bed and then worked my way to being able to do it laying down on my stomach. I still can't manage to pee while laying on my back oddly enough =\

mooster

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Most important thing to do is RELAX ... do not force the issue or you will risk bladder injury ...
:sweatdrop:

icpwelder

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
One second "lights a cigarette" First i want to to prentend you are in a diaper right now, you realy have to go. Everyone you know is around you cheering you on. "Calvin! Calvin!" They want you to pee, they want you to use it. And all of a sudden you do you flood that diaper. Alright practice that for a week or so and next time we will get to peeing will sitting and then work you to laying down.

S

StaryShinx

Maybe you could try the warm water trick? I don't know how well it works for things like that, but I have heard it does make you need to pee. Maybe you could do it with a full bladder.

analogmedium

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
One second "lights a cigarette" First i want to to prentend you are in a diaper right now, you realy have to go. Everyone you know is around you cheering you on. "Calvin! Calvin!" They want you to pee, they want you to use it. And all of a sudden you do you flood that diaper. Alright practice that for a week or so and next time we will get to peeing will sitting and then work you to laying down.

I feel like imagining that would be kinda awkward..

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Hmm , oddly enough I cannot go in my diapers sitting down , I have to go standing which I thought would be backwards being that I am a girl. I dunno , but with what other have said , it will just take time.

Status
Not open for further replies.