Trouble getting in Headspace without CG/MD/DD

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
What do you do when you're without a caregiver/Dom to help you feel or stay in little/head space? Ever since Mommy left me I've had a rough time trying to stay or get in the headspace.

It can be really rough to have had the experience of being cared for by a CG and then have to regress on your own without that care. I have been in a LDR with my daddy for a lil over two years now and I've been feeling especially out of it lately, growing tired of having to baby myself and wishing he could be here to help.
Something that has helped though is figuring out what "triggers" for little space really do the job. Finding the things that really activate that part of you to make it easier to slip into the space without being focused on the fact that you're doing it on your own. For me, a super thick diaper between my legs, drinking vanilla oat milk from my baba, and putting on certain cartoons always does the trick, even when I am feeling especially teary-eyed over being a baby on my own.
If by "left me" you mean she isn't your mommy anymore, I am really sorry and also imagine that makes getting into littlespace extra difficult. But hopefully littlespace can also serve as a relief from the tough thoughts that come with a breakup. Best of luck!!

DiaperedCowboy said:
What do you do when you're without a caregiver/Dom to help you feel or stay in little/head space? Ever since Mommy left me I've had a rough time trying to stay or get in the headspace.

I hear you, I've been there. I get it.

I look at being Little kinda like listening to music. When you're listening to music by yourself, you are listening to what you want to listen to. You may play the same song over and over or just parts of repeat. When you're listening to music with a significant other, you may take turns. You may want to share songs that mean a lot to you. It may be a dance with your partner. When you experience music with a group, you may be watching people play, you may be jamming with others who are playing too.

I think all that goes for being Little too. I think all are valid whether you're in Little solo, in a duo, or with a group.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce
I have noticed that without a partner in life that acts as a mommy or caregiver, it's really hard to get back in that space. Has made me much more of a DL than AB since that has been gone.

xux said:
I have noticed that without a partner in life that acts as a mommy or caregiver, it's really hard to get back in that space. Has made me much more of a DL than AB since that has been gone.
Exactly and for me it's even harder because when I work. I live in a truck and my main task is get point a to point b within 11hrs or as close to point b as possible in 11hrs then shut down and crawl into my bunk and start all over again and sadly I wanna go to bed in my Abu onesie and a diaper but I'm low on diapers and my abu diapers kick me to little space more then Goodnites do and not having a permanent address anymore makes it difficult too so I think imma have to get them to send me to Baltimore MD or Everett Washington for restock and a big one at that.

lilbabyjooce said:
It can be really rough to have had the experience of being cared for by a CG and then have to regress on your own without that care. I have been in a LDR with my daddy for a lil over two years now and I've been feeling especially out of it lately, growing tired of having to baby myself and wishing he could be here to help.
Something that has helped though is figuring out what "triggers" for little space really do the job. Finding the things that really activate that part of you to make it easier to slip into the space without being focused on the fact that you're doing it on your own. For me, a super thick diaper between my legs, drinking vanilla oat milk from my baba, and putting on certain cartoons always does the trick, even when I am feeling especially teary-eyed over being a baby on my own.
If by "left me" you mean she isn't your mommy anymore, I am really sorry and also imagine that makes getting into littlespace extra difficult. But hopefully littlespace can also serve as a relief from the tough thoughts that come with a breakup. Best of luck!!
You guessed it right...and it has made it harder to get into little space especially as I am trying to forget my past and start over in another place but I'm basically a floater now since my work truck is my home now. And it doesn't exactly come with an address to restock items and ABU doesn't sell Pacis so I'll have to wait for my next week off of work and maybe find an Amazon locker to have my LittleSpace items delivered to that ABU doesn't carry in their retail locations or at all...

Back