• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

trivial character curiosity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
:detective3 is coded :detective3 not :detective: - what gives? both still work

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I always thought that that smiley was a reporter with a microphone, and white paper on his hat (that would read "press").
Is it actually a gun? He gives you a saucy wink, and then a bullet?
A magnifying glass? It doesn't look clear enough to me.

Strange smiley. But it's 3 for the third in the detective series. :detective1: :detective2: :detective3
It's just missing the ":" off the end.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I thought it was one of those 50's reporters. It doesn't really matter to me what the code is though...

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I always saw it as as a detective, but now that Charlie pointed out the "paper" in his hat I'll never be able to see anything but a reporter again.

How come that after 3 attempts there isn't a good detective yet? Take detective 1 ( :detective1: ) for example. The curves of it's mouth and the pipe makes it look like he has a dog face or something. Detective 2 ( :detective2: ) just looks like a guy in a hat. I demand a proper detective!

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Strange smiley. But it's 3 for the third in the detective series. :detective1: :detective2: :detective3
It's just missing the ":" off the end.
And yet, mousing over the smiley (to get the name of it) for this alleged "first detective" reads "detective3" too!

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Alas, smilies are not nearly evolved enough to have such complex features as clear magnifying glasses, three-days stubble, and bitchen hats.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Alas, smilies are not nearly evolved enough to have such complex features as clear magnifying glasses, three-days stubble, and bitchen hats.
*good post, Chill*
I agree; now I just see a reporter with a microphone and a press card stuck in a hatband :detective1:

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
He's a reporter, going undercover as a detective to work on his big scoop. His magnifying glass that looks like a microphone is actually a microphone to pick up all his conversations. Not that conspicuous, but he doesn't care.

Role
Private
I use that detective/reporter smiley all the time when I'm making a sly comment. I've always seen it as a detective with a magnifying glass, and I'll continue to do so regardless. :detective3

Status
Not open for further replies.