Trigger words

For me it's always the word diaper. I even talked about that in my story, "Coffee Stop" saying "the word diaper had so much power over me".

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and BabyHailey1977
Definitely 'diaper' or 'Pampers'.

Reactions: AndyPandy, BobbiSueEllen and BabyHailey1977
dogboy said:
For me it's always the word diaper. I even talked about that in my story, "Coffee Stop" saying "the word diaper had so much power over me".
I agree!! It’s funny how a simple word like diaper can control us.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I'm not that into "baby talk" but there is a certain video out there from a well known mommy-domme. Most of those type videos say stuff like "oh look the baby wet his diaper or peed"...nothing ever really babyish.

This one changed it up. In the video she says stuff like "did you go peepee/tinkle??"

Damn if that didn't trigger something.

quartz200420012 said:
I'm not that into "baby talk" but there is a certain video out there from a well known mommy-domme. Most of those type videos say stuff like "oh look the baby wet his diaper or peed"...nothing ever really babyish.

This one changed it up. In the video she says stuff like "did you go peepee/tinkle??"

Damn if that didn't trigger something.
I agree, I’m not into baby talk. But the movie called The Tuxedo with Jackie Chan and Jennifer Love Hewitt drives me nuts. There is a scene where she talks like baby talk.

Last edited:
I seem to be immune to any triggers like that.
It just doesn't seem to phase me at all.

Reactions: BabyHailey1977
I always love hearing some of the trigger words like diaper, plastic pants or panties, nappy, diaper cover, trainer...its especially satisfying hearing a female say those words..

Reactions: AndyPandy, Subtlerustle, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
MikeDJ said:
I always love hearing some of the trigger words like diaper, plastic pants or panties, nappy, diaper cover, trainer...its especially satisfying hearing a female say those words..
I agree!

BundleOfJoy said:
Nappy, dummy, pull up, diaper, incontience, even the word child or children does it for me for some reason (because I like being referred to as a child!)

Exact same here. Add 'peeing' for me too haha

Definately ‘nappies’, ‘bedwetter’, ‘plastic pants’, and ‘wee wees’ appeals to my inner child!

wasn't there a song, "Put me in diapers!" ?

• Wow
"Nappies" all day for me.

Any time I hear the word "Diaper" my train of thought comes to a screeching halt momentarily as I wait to hear what else is about to be said. There are generally no great revelations; but, my attention is still diverted for a short period of time.

From childhood, the words "RUBBER PANTS" send a shiver up and down my spine.

I get triggered by the word "sweetie" that melts my heat so so fast 💕 🐸
Also being called a cutie or play joking around with my bro has really put me in abdl mode.
Hes very cute <3

My daddy calling my cutie patootie is sweet also (he is the one who calls me sweetie or sweet heart)
Not really triggered by the word diaper, it has happened before but it mostly puts me in DL mode

<3

Every time I see this thread in the Diaper section I keep thinking it reads 'Tiger Woods'

:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Subtlerustle and BobbiSueEllen
Blathers said:
I get triggered by the word "sweetie" that melts my heat so so fast 💕 🐸
Also being called a cutie or play joking around with my bro has really put me in abdl mode.
Hes very cute <3

My daddy calling my cutie patootie is sweet also (he is the one who calls me sweetie or sweet heart)
Not really triggered by the word diaper, it has happened before but it mostly puts me in DL mode

<3
I call my 5 year old daughter cutie patootie!!

“Nappy”, “nappies” and “wet the bed” are particular trigger words for me.

Being a Brit, “diaper” doesn’t have the same effect.

There was a drama on Children’s ITV in about 1991 or 1992 which was a Thames Television dramatisation of Ruth Thomas’ children’s novel “The Secret”, which I really really want to find online but can’t.

In it there are a few scenes which, when replayed in my mind, give me the tingles.

In one scene, the boy who was about 6 or 7 and called Roy Mitchell, walks into his big sister’s bedroom one morning in his blue terry pyjamas and says to her in the wimpiest voice ever “I’ve wet the bed!”

Even at the time this really caught my attention. I remember thinking if he had a nappy on he would have been happy and cosy.

In another scene, which is filmed from his perspective, he’s surrounded by school bullies all chanting “Cry baby wet the bed!” over and over again. For some reason, replaying this in my head was a little bit arousing when I was a teenager!

Is Nappy short for something? Does anyone know the history of this word?

Nappy is short for napkin, purely Anglican. Pretty simple, compared to "diaper", made up of two greek words: the prefix "dia-", meaning "through, thorough", and "asper", meaning "white".

Oh, BTW: diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper.

There. I got y'all a 50-pack of diapers. 🤭 🥳

• Love
Reactions: BabyHailey1977, DippyDawg, Subtlerustle and 1 other person
Back