Trigger words

quartz200420012

Diaper Historian
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm not that into "baby talk" but there is a certain video out there from a well known mommy-domme. Most of those type videos say stuff like "oh look the baby wet his diaper or peed"...nothing ever really babyish.

This one changed it up. In the video she says stuff like "did you go peepee/tinkle??"

Damn if that didn't trigger something.

Babyspace1947

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm not that into "baby talk" but there is a certain video out there from a well known mommy-domme. Most of those type videos say stuff like "oh look the baby wet his diaper or peed"...nothing ever really babyish.

This one changed it up. In the video she says stuff like "did you go peepee/tinkle??"

Damn if that didn't trigger something.
I agree, I’m not into baby talk. But the movie called The Tuxedo with Jackie Chan and Jennifer Love Hewitt drives me nuts. There is a scene where she talks like baby talk.

Last edited:

WABX

Bed wetter.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I seem to be immune to any triggers like that.
It just doesn't seem to phase me at all.

Peesalot

I love wearing lingerie
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Any time I hear the word "Diaper" my train of thought comes to a screeching halt momentarily as I wait to hear what else is about to be said. There are generally no great revelations; but, my attention is still diverted for a short period of time.

Blathers

Ribbit <3
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I get triggered by the word "sweetie" that melts my heat so so fast 💕 🐸
Also being called a cutie or play joking around with my bro has really put me in abdl mode.
Hes very cute <3

My daddy calling my cutie patootie is sweet also (he is the one who calls me sweetie or sweet heart)
Not really triggered by the word diaper, it has happened before but it mostly puts me in DL mode

<3

Babyspace1947

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I get triggered by the word "sweetie" that melts my heat so so fast 💕 🐸
Also being called a cutie or play joking around with my bro has really put me in abdl mode.
Hes very cute <3

My daddy calling my cutie patootie is sweet also (he is the one who calls me sweetie or sweet heart)
Not really triggered by the word diaper, it has happened before but it mostly puts me in DL mode

<3
I call my 5 year old daughter cutie patootie!!

PCS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
“Nappy”, “nappies” and “wet the bed” are particular trigger words for me.

Being a Brit, “diaper” doesn’t have the same effect.

There was a drama on Children’s ITV in about 1991 or 1992 which was a Thames Television dramatisation of Ruth Thomas’ children’s novel “The Secret”, which I really really want to find online but can’t.

In it there are a few scenes which, when replayed in my mind, give me the tingles.

In one scene, the boy who was about 6 or 7 and called Roy Mitchell, walks into his big sister’s bedroom one morning in his blue terry pyjamas and says to her in the wimpiest voice ever “I’ve wet the bed!”

Even at the time this really caught my attention. I remember thinking if he had a nappy on he would have been happy and cosy.

In another scene, which is filmed from his perspective, he’s surrounded by school bullies all chanting “Cry baby wet the bed!” over and over again. For some reason, replaying this in my head was a little bit arousing when I was a teenager!

BobbiSueEllen

A sweet AB toddler girl in a big diaper
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Nappy is short for napkin, purely Anglican. Pretty simple, compared to "diaper", made up of two greek words: the prefix "dia-", meaning "through, thorough", and "asper", meaning "white".

Oh, BTW: diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper.

There. I got y'all a 50-pack of diapers. 🤭 🥳