Tried a new pacifier

PuffPuffPaci

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
I placed my order and within a week (including Thanksgiving) my paci arrived via USPS. Packaging was a yellow, bubble envelope. Inside the envelope was the paci in its own little plastic bag thingy with a factory seal on it.

Now, to the good part..
The paci itself is entirely made of silicone. Its stiffer than platinum cure stuff that im used to from etsy, but by no means is it "hard". The teat/nipple is plenty flexible and causes no pressure or discomfort on my teeth, even when held with front teeth for a while. Its resilient enough to keep its shape with hard suckling but soft enough to be comfortable for long sessions. The end of the teat/nipple is a bit more dense/hard, Im assuming because its a bit thicker in that area, so thats to be expected. Its still soft enough to be pinched between the fingers. I think if it was the same density throughout, the end would collapse (which is a pet peeve of mine).

The handle and shield are also rather comfortable. I like that she shield curves away from the face, nearly eliminating chapped lips and trapped slobbers. Comes with 3 holes in the shield which I also greatly appreciate because it makes attaching a paci leash, binky buddy or lovey super easy. The handle is big enough to get your fingers into comfortably including your thumb, and flexible enough to not be in the way of side and tummy sleepers.

Over all, its a win. So far it only comes in one teat/nipple shape, so that a down side. Hopefully they will come out with a ortho shape, as that my fav, but I wont turn down a "natural" shape either. Variety is the spice of life after all lol. On sale right now for $16ish and regular price is $21ish, so its a decent deal. Not more expensive than the cheapest ones I've seen from Amazon and a great deal better in quality. I'll be buying again. It wont replace my favorites from Etsy but its worth having.

Attachments

• 1669425967656-355.jpg
    1669425967656-355.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 21
Reactions: medfet878

Littlebabaprince

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
What in GODS NAME IS THAT monstrosity! 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: CrazySmoker, ReluctantAdult and medfet878

PuffPuffPaci

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
Littlebabaprince said:
What in GODS NAME IS THAT monstrosity! 🤦🏻‍♂️
I got it from a shop called lil comforts. They have a website.

I'll admit it's not gonna win any beauty pageants unless you like minimalist design, I suppose. Or maybe that's the shape you like best....🤷🏾‍♂️ Idk but ymmv. It's just, there aren't many options for all silicone/one piece designs. In fact there are only a total of four places to buy one that I've ever heard of. One of which is an extremely obscure shop, and somewhere I haven't shopped before.

I suppose you count the enigma, you could argue there's five, however that has a plastic shield that's covered in silicone. So I don't count that one because technically that's two pieces from where I'm sitting. But an argument could be made that it's one piece....

These are what I usually have. One is the long, other one is the standard. These are a better quality silicone imo. Much softer density, and nicer looking imo.

Attachments

• 16696120531689109440774117071091.jpg
    16696120531689109440774117071091.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 5
Reactions: medfet878

Dragon64

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
The teats on the Lil Comforts pacis seem lacking compared to a size 6. They are dishwasher safe according to the site. Still waiting for the wolf tail diapers to be back in stock

Reactions: PuffPuffPaci and medfet878

PuffPuffPaci

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
They are indeed a bit skinny.
Dragon64 said:
The teats on the Lil Comforts pacis seem lacking compared to a size 6. They are dishwasher safe according to the site. Still waiting for the wolf tail diapers to be back in stock
They are indeed a bit skinny. But that may be right for people with narrow pallets

CrazySmoker

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
But why not from latex ???!!! Or something changed ?

PuffPuffPaci

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
CrazySmoker said:
But why not from latex ???!!! Or something changed ?
I'm not sure that they ever did come in latex. I'm almost certain they've only ever offered silicone. I do know that natural rubber pacifiers do exist. I think there's one called a Natursutten.... I desperately wish they made those in adult sizes. I'd have like 50 of them...

CrazySmoker

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Suavinex still making baby pacis "all in latex." And unsure if Chicco still do.

Last edited:
Reactions: PuffPuffPaci