Trest Elite

Littleman12

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
What are everyone's thoughts on the Trest Elite briefs? They say they hold 9,500 ml - what have people found? is this true?

KindaOlde

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I just used my last one. I find them very comparable to MegaMax

Reactions: Diprs2, littledreamers333 and Littleman12

Tidings

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
the 9500 number is from testing with water. Realistically they will absorb half that in pee or less.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Littleman12

PamperedMarine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Honestly I don't think they are worth the price. I have to change in about the same amount of time for comfort. Equivalent quality products are available for a better price.

Reactions: Diprs2 and loadedpamperman

UrgentWees

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I’ve worn them overnight before and they were overkill for my needs. I’m a heavy wetter (often 1000ml+ in several voids overnight) and by morning I had to feel with my hand to see if they were wet. I did notice that they swelled up a LOT in the crotch and my penis felt too compressed and a bit sore by morning. I have never tested their limits though as they are not the kind of diaper I would wear during the day other than on a long haul flight, maybe.

Reactions: Diprs2 and loadedpamperman

shollyknox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
If you're looking for thirsty, they're it! I really tried to soak one completely, and just couldn't do it.

That being said, they are very comfortable, and I like them a lot. Probably not the best choice if you want frequent changes...the can last a VERY long time.

I'm excited to try the new pink ones.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Littleman12

Crinklesounds

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Would like to try but way too expensive.

• Wow
Reactions: SofiaInPampers, bigtoddler96 and Littleman12

Turfy

ADISC Discord Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I think that really is the thing with these diapers: at some point, you are going to reach a practical limit of holding capacity given the size of a product. Frankly, barring major changes in technology, I think a diaper that ACTUALLY holds 4.45 BOTTLES of soda is ridiculous. That is 2 GALLONS of liquid... Maybe in art, but not in reality.

Reactions: Diprs2, Littleman12, dogboy and 1 other person

shollyknox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Crinklesounds said:
Would like to try but way too expensive.
In the large size, they're actually $1 cheaper than Rearz Princess Pinks by the 10-pack bag on Amazon right now.

Manzanita

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I use them, they are pretty good. I'm a heavy wetter at night and these do the job just fine. I have noticed that sometimes when I wake up that the plastic backing separates from the padding at the top. Other than that they are a decent diaper with good absorption they swell pretty good too.

Reactions: Diprs2

Diaperman95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Littleman12 said:
What are everyone's thoughts on the Trest Elite briefs? They say they hold 9,500 ml - what have people found? is this true?
That is measured by the Rothwell scale diaper test and it is highly inaccurate but how most incontinent products are tested. Basically it is what it holds if you submerge it in water. Two thins wrong with that one being it is impossible to fill one that full without leaks and the second thing is that urine has a salt content that makes diapers absorb slower. Basically it is a way for them to make big claims and sell more diapers. But it is the standard of testing IC products so you can still kind of compare to other products that are tested the same, But keep in mind it also depends where the sap is placed More between the legs will be better in reality over one that has fluffy wings.

I would like to see if real world incontinence has tested them. Because they are my go too before I try new diapers

Reactions: Diprs2