Trest diapers

Diaperedlife13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So what's everyone's thoughts on trest. I know they have been out quite awhile. But everyone saying how they are sized super big I waited until the size smalls came out. I just tried one last weekend for the first time and am so so about them. They were super thirsty diapers. And I felt like they just kept wanting more. And the swell was fantastic. But after the first few floods into the diaper. I kinda felt like I was constantly wet in my diaper. Like. It felt so soggy the whole time. And made it uncomfortable to wear. Believe me. I enjoy being in a thick swollen diaper for as long as I possibly can but when it feels soggy and clammy. It makes it hard to enjoy. Once I finally changed and got into a dry diaper it felt just amazing to get out of that.

What's everyon else's thoughts on trest?

Reactions: Tigondegra, Jorelaxed and littledreamers333

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have this same problem with all the high capacity diapers. I'm not into a soaking wet sagging to my knees diaper but after a few wettings in 8000ml diaper I'm ready to change because the front is so swollen and soaked my skin feels wet. It's not a very comfortable feeling.

Reactions: nightfox320 and littledreamers333

Blue2006

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
That is true. They will leave you damp. They swell like crazy, but do no wick very good at all. If you do it right, wet laying down, they’ll hold a lot. So far, for high capacity diapers, rearz critter caboose hold in the wetness the best. I have used two bags and even when pretty full, they do not leave your skin as damp as trest or even tykables and I really like the tykables diapers.

Reactions: Diaperedlife13 and nightfox320

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I tried them recently and oh my! can they absorb and swell alot. I had to use them with a heavy nylon shaper brief to keep them from sagging, they are huge!!

PamperedMarine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I won't buy them again. Too expensive and they sag too much for me. I also don't like sitting in a wet diaper that long to fully use it.

bambinobaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Diaperedlife13 said:
So what's everyone's thoughts on trest. I know they have been out quite awhile. But everyone saying how they are sized super big I waited until the size smalls came out. I just tried one last weekend for the first time and am so so about them. They were super thirsty diapers. And I felt like they just kept wanting more. And the swell was fantastic. But after the first few floods into the diaper. I kinda felt like I was constantly wet in my diaper. Like. It felt so soggy the whole timelinee. And made it uncomfortable to wear. Believe me. I enjoy being in a thick swollen diaper for as long as I possibly can but when it feels soggy and clammy. It makes it hard to enjoy. Once I finally changed and got into a dry diaper it felt just amazing to get out of that.

What's everyon else's thoughts on trest?
Fully agree. Love soaked diapers, but these made me feel wetter than other high capacity diapers and the sag was ridiculous. I love wet and some saggy diapers, but these things, being basically full SAP and no pulp were just too much. I'm enjoying my regular Rearz diapers way more. Don't remember the Megamax being as bad as these in that regard, but haven't worn one of those in awhile.

Reactions: Jorelaxed

NorthwestDiaperDude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I've tried Trest diapers, and they have a few good attributes, but mostly they have less than desirable qualities, IMHO. Pro: love the fit, look, slightly wider than normal crotch, crinkle, tall back. Cons: cost, cost, cost, uncomfortable soggy saggy feel, constantly wet feel, like when you walk thru a puddle and it soaks all the way to your socks and your stuck with wet socks for a couple hours.... Did I mention cost?
Other than that, they LOOK great!