Travelling!

BabyWolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello!

I'm travelling tomorrow by train to go see some friends in my old town were I lived and the travel is about two hours long! I'm thinking of getting padded hehe! But I'm really nervous about it! Anyone got any ideas on how to help?

Reactions: Jorelaxed and BenNevis

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Remember that 98% of people won't notice anything even if you are heavily padded they are too busy on their smartphones or tablets, and the 2% that will notice, will assume you need your diapers for medical needs and won't ever mention it to anyone.

• Love
Reactions: Throwawaw11, Jorelaxed, sissysissy and 2 others

KindaOlde

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
CodyBaby said:
Remember that 98% of people won't notice anything even if you are heavily padded they are too busy on their smartphones or tablets, and the 2% that will notice, will assume you need your diapers for medical needs and won't ever mention it to anyone.
Exactly what CodyBaby said. Go, pad up and enjoy yourself.

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed and BenNevis

Hemix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Wear wide loose pants, nobody will know 🤭

Reactions: Jorelaxed

BenNevis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I’ve travelled by train padded quite a few times and never had any issue. There isn’t any stress to a security check, you’re sitting down for most of the trip anyway and there’s easy access to lavatories when a change is needed. And nobody will be paying any attention. If they are, it’s them who’ve got a problem.

I like travelling by train anyway and wearing a nappy just makes me that bit more comfortable and able to enjoy just watching the world pass by out the window. Very comfortable way to travel.

I’d say make sure you’re wearing something with a good enough capacity and you’ve got the fit right to reduce the chance of a leak. And think about wearing dark coloured clothes just in case as sometimes I find sitting down can cause an odd leak.

But most of all, enjoy it!

Last edited:

Kellycares

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
If your diapers is wet make sure you change into a fresh one just before arriving. That will relieve a lot of the stress of having to change and dispose of your full diaper in the company of friends unaware of your diaper needs.

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
No one cares but if you are being self conscious you can take precautions.
If your padded, wear a onsie or something to keep your diaper snug. Wear an untucked button down shirt to cover your front and backside.
Really no one cares or even notices and if anyone does notice or have suspicious that you are wearing a diaper they sure as hell aren't gonna say anything to you.

Reactions: MetalDan86

lilkayden

Genuine Little
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
BabyWolf said:
Hello!

I'm travelling tomorrow by train to go see some friends in my old town were I lived and the travel is about two hours long! I'm thinking of getting padded hehe! But I'm really nervous about it! Anyone got any ideas on how to help?
Trains are more lax than airports. Atleast you don't have to worry about TSA. Just remember to pack a change :)

BabyWolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Thank you everyone for the amazing advice! I'd love to hear some travelling experience storys.

babyT1717

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Yup as long as you wear respectful nobody cares lol. I almost aways wear a plain black onesie as it keeps things in place and keeps sound level down and nothing pokes out where it shouldn't! I traveled to Mexico last week. Was dipped up for the 4 hour flight :)