Trauma and Regressing

TeddyBearGirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I recently went through a very traumatic event. Since then I can’t properly regress like I used such as me choosing to regress to deal with the stress. Which considering everything I’ve been through would really be nice. I don’t feel as if I deserve to be babied or enjoy myself at all. But I have been crying a lot and it’s strange because I’ll go into these huge crying fits for extend periods and just be inconsolable , crying until I almost make myself sick. And for some reason I find myself just continuously whining ‘mommy’ over and over again during these fits. I don’t have a caregiver so I don’t know if I’m just regressing in a way and wanting the comfort a mother would bring when you’re a child. But it’s not therapeutic at all and it hurts

Reactions: medfet878

Kbaby84

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
so sorry to hear that. thoughts and prayers. if you ever want to chat let me know

Reactions: medfet878

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
It may take some time before you can emotionally get back to where you were. I've been grieving the death of my wife for five years and each year things get a little better. Each year I learn something about myself and find ways to get around the grief, the sadness and depression. I also see a psychologist. There aren't always solutions that you just do this one thing and everything improves. What I do find however is that talking about it face to face with another human being does help, and you get feedback.

Reactions: SparkleAlchemist and medfet878

claire123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I find it a lot harder to regress after a traumatic time, just do smaller steps j find, comforting myself normally with a soft blanket helps and then it normally progressss over days etc