• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Trapped in the closet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
YouTube - Trapped in the Closet 1-5

It's a hip-hop opera (or "hip-hopera") by R Kelly, and it's the funniest shit I've seen all day. Every episode ends with a twist. these are the first 5 episodes, but there's, like, 25 in total or something. Watch them all if you have the time: the story just keeps on getting crazier and crazier untill it makes no sense at all.

At first I thought he was serious, but I'm pretty sure by now it's supposed to be a comedy.

enjoy.

mirrored

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Other
"And he looks at me...and I look at him...and he looks at me...and I look at him...and he looks at me...and I look at him...He says 'I'm sorry, what did you want again?"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Classic.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I like it, I got up to ch. 15 I think so I need to finish it.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Trapped in the drive thru is much better IMHO.

I said "You always get a cheeseburger!"
She says "That's not what I'm hungry for."
I put my head in my hands and screamed,
"I don't know who you are anymore!"

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
Trapped in the drive thru is much better IMHO.

I said "You always get a cheeseburger!"
She says "That's not what I'm hungry for."
I put my head in my hands and screamed,
"I don't know who you are anymore!"
I completely agree. Trapped in the Closet was annoying.

Jaiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Ah, yes. One of those staple Youtube favourites that you get shown by a mate and are at first baffled and then highly amused by. Not unlike Leonard Nimoy's Bilbo Baggins song in that respect.

The weirdest thing about Trapped in the Closet is seeing the guy who played Omar in The Wire - damn near the coolest character on television - as a cop who, amongst other things, has to react to a midget who has 'just shitted on himself'.

Status
Not open for further replies.