Autiesaurus

Elsa and Anna's Baby Sister
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Do you have any transitional or security objects that help you calm down or make you feel safe? I have a stuffed sheep named Bramley who I sleep with every night, and a tiny 4x4 inch blanket that I keep in my pocket when I go out. When I'm at home I like to suck my thumb and hold the blanket next to my nose and smell it, and it calms me down. Tell me what you use! Can be baby stuff or grown up stuff.

I have my blanket. I rub the corner over my top lip as I suck my thumb. Binkies that I use when going to sleep because my I will end up hurting my thumb if I fall asleep with it in my mouth. And like 7 teddy bears. The whole other half of my bed is full of bears.

Last edited:
I always sleep with my teddy bear and I would be uncomfortable if I couldn't sleep with him. I also have a plushie dog on the bed who guards the TV remote. My wife gave me both plushies so they're very important to me.

Autiesaurus said:
Do you have any transitional or security objects that help you calm down or make you feel safe? I have a stuffed sheep named Bramley who I sleep with every night, and a tiny 4x4 inch blanket that I keep in my pocket when I go out. When I'm at home I like to suck my thumb and hold the blanket next to my nose and smell it, and it calms me down. Tell me what you use! Can be baby stuff or grown up stuff.
I have my teddy bear "Howard Hug" I sleep with at night and nap times.
During the day I have my huge teddy bear, "Poopy" to pick up off my Living Room floor to hug and to comfort me when necessary to maintain cognitive/emotional self-regulation.

for the longest time it was my pacifier

I have a cute little teal colored baby blanket with an elephant head in the middle I got last year. It's super soft and i sleep with it. His name is Freckles.
GUEST_cb3b225e-1a05-40bc-b6ae-602fcd5aaf88.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Autiesaurus and Rezzu
Here's Freckles with my new onesie I got today! OMG I want to get into bed ASAP!

IMG_23022021_021834_(1080_x_913_pixel).jpg

• Love
Reactions: Autiesaurus
I have a panda onesie with a hoodie, and a stuffie of a panda, since it's really small his name is Mr. Mini Panda, Mr. MP for short. I like to hug him while in bed and this make me feel safe

Last edited:
Reactions: LainIsLain
"Poopy" and I:
WIN_20210223_11_38_01_Pro.jpg

Reactions: LainIsLain
I have often talked here about Mr. Bunny, my childhood stuffed rabbit. There are pictures of me with him as an infant. He has a rattle in him and I shook him so much as a toddler that his rattle broke when I was about two and a half. I remember being extremely upset about this. A few years ago I revisited Mr. Bunny and have slept with him occasionally since then or just let him sit with me on my bed.

My dogs serve that purpose, when I was in the hospital all I wanted was too run my fingers through my huskies coat. The hospital wanted to send me to a group home, where I couldn't have my dogs, so I became very impossible and they had to reevaluate me and let me go home.

This is awesome, I love reading about everyone's security objects, it makes me feel less alone in my attachment to mine.

My main thing is my stuffed pound puppy Brownie. He is the large one and I sleep with him every night and he is within eye sight of me most of the time. I have has his since I was around 4 years old and it's one of only a couple of things that were save by my grandmother from my actual childhood.
I have a very vivid memory of getting him. My brother got a pound puppy for christmas from my grandparents and they got me a pound purry. I am not the biggest fan of cats, I'm very allergic and the one we had was very mean to me. I cried when I opened that gift. My grandparents felt so bad that when I got home from pre-school on the first day back after Christmas vacation Brownie was laying on my bed waiting for me.

I have a stuffed animal I’ve had since childhood who I sleep with every night.

IMG_20210221_100752.jpg

Nice binky :)

I need my teddy bears to aid me in cognitive/emotional self-regulation.
Otherwise I get out of whack.

Reactions: Deleted member 41919
Back