littledreamers333

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
so I just recently got a pack of tranquility preimum atn pull ups now my question is are they any good at all?

littledreamers333 said:
so I just recently got a pack of tranquility preimum atn pull ups now my question is are they any good at all?
The ones I tried ( large ) where not designed for males ... the padding in the front was so low, Mr Winkey actually was positioned just above it. Leaked out the sides because of that issue.
No amount of tugging could fix it.

Reactions: COincon
The diapers are better.

ok thanx

They're better than average, but I've really wanted to like the ATN and the Slimline breathables but I was always disappointed with the performance.

I got a pack of premium overnite Tranquility pull up briefs for like 7bucks from a thrift store so figgered I'd give these a try and see how they work

littledreamers333 said:

I made the problem of your post obvious... :ROFLMAO:

Pull ups are ok for some people but really they are just... well...

ah ok so there ok basically what your saying

littledreamers333 said:
ah ok so there ok basically what your saying

For very light leaks/ intentional wetting pull ups are are. Anything more they become mostly useless. There are some brands that perform better than others (like NorthShore) but tranquility has gone the same route as depends, abena, and many others. They cheapen their product for the sake of profit.

Last edited:
I haven't had any leaks yet

Good score! Never know if or how they will work until you try! I like the Tranquility Slim fit. Super comfortable!

KitsuneFox said:
The ones I tried ( large ) where not designed for males ... the padding in the front was so low
I have to agree, the padding is far too low of guys. When I used them I'd always wake up with a leak and that defeated the purpose lol. IT didn't have to be pointed up for this to happen. The only hope was if I always slept on my back and that just isn't an option!

mayhem said:
For very light leaks/ intentional wetting pull ups are are. Anything more they become mostly useless. There are some brands that perform better than others (like NorthShore) but tranquility has gone the same route as depends, abena, and many others. They cheapen their product for the sake of profit.
I have no problems with tranquility atn. They are a very good diaper, and no leaks during the night.

The Tranquility pull-ups are some of my favorite pull-ups, probably third behind Northshore and Abena. Granted, I just wear pull-ups for fun in addition to diapers, so I don't know how they far as far as incontinence needs go, but I've found them to be reliable and adequately absorbent.

I used Tranquility Premium Overnight pull ups for 24/7 wearing. I really liked them. I purchased them thru www.parentgiving.com until the company came out with its own private label brand - Dry Direct. They have more absorption capacity than the Tranquility pull ups by quite a bit. The only issue is they only ship within the U.S.; so, if you're not in the U.S. I'm not sure how you could get them. You can buy a sample pack of 2 diapers for just a couple of dollars so the investment is small to see if you like them.

Back