Tranquility Bariatric briefs???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello_Kitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
Okay so I know that bariatric pertains to obesity but I happen to come across this type the other day

Tranquility X-plus Bariatric briefs for waists 66" or larger.

Now judging from the picture it looks as if they are like "hip-hugger" types kinda like a padded victoria's secret panty lol.
But I'm wondering if the pad is the same size just the wings and sides are longer to fit around.

Because I mean if they are just like hip huggers then they would be perfect for under jeans so they wouldn't be noticed.

Can yall be the judge of this and tell me what yall think?

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
if the pad is the same size as what? The panties? Probobly not...

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hey... I'd imagine that the pad was the same as in a normal diaper. And I wouldn't mind having some hip-hugger diapers, much better for jeans, like you said.

However... judging from your youtube videos, I doubt your a 66" waist, lol. Thats like, double me. And I'm chunky, lol >.<

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I'm thinking you could get 2 people into one of those! One through each leg. O_O
Might just be a bit difficult for both people to actually use the diaper.

Peachy

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
AFAIK the padding in those is the same size as the large tranquility diapers... they just put super-stretch sides on it... don't think it would do you much good as a "low rise" or "hip hugger" diaper.

Now from my experience... the best diaper for what you are wanting would be something like a Kendall brand diaper. The padding dosen't come up very high in the front or rear... and is mostly concentrated in the center... basicly a heavy-duty pullup. You still have to tape them on... but they're not super thick.

The other thing that might turn you away from a ATN diaper is the amount that they swell up when wet. ATNs get huge and I can't imagine that would be good under some tight jeans either. (Though some of the boys may disagree)

Another suggestion... have you given Walgreens brand diapers a try? My gf says they work well for those times when you want (or need) more protection than a pull-up can offer... while still being very comfortable and discreet. I think she's going to write a full review on them tonite... but if you have questions in the mean-time just drop me a PM and I'll do my best to answer them.

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
i could see both people peeing in the same one, it could get messy pretty quick, as both people sweat, and pee on each other, and even twice the messing? just sounds like problems to me...

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
can you say "clean up on aisle 7"?

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
I like the look of them... Could be interesting. But 66" waist? Would not that mean the person was 350-400 lb? If they are immobile from extreme obesity, would they not need a big ol' diaper? I imagine someone that morbidly obese would have trouble changing themself. It would look like they were wearing an elastic band, kind of like a thong but width-ways. Ew...

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
If somebody was that fat and couldn't move wouldn't they have a catheter put in?

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I remember Tranqullity diapers was the first adult ones I saw that you could order online, damn I remember I wanted them sooo much, It was when was aound the age of 11-12! ^^

Hello_Kitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
Hey... I'd imagine that the pad was the same as in a normal diaper. And I wouldn't mind having some hip-hugger diapers, much better for jeans, like you said.

However... judging from your youtube videos, I doubt your a 66" waist, lol. Thats like, double me. And I'm chunky, lol >.<
lol I'm rather chunky too, don't feel bad. The YT vid was HORRIBLE lol. Which is why I removed it from YT. I would pay extra money for a hip hugger diaper. ^_^

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Have you tried goodnights? You can roll those down, and they still hold quite a bit. (I personally don't know why everyone says they are chit, I can use it for 2-3 wettings,) and they are cute. xD

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
ROFL @ chit

Wouldn't goodnites have to hold heaps, I mean, they are designed for ppl who wet the bed and they'd be especially designed not to leak right?

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
you'd think Tiggs... but it's not the case... goodnites don't hold much at all... I think they're more made for kids who leak a little at night...

an amount that might be a small leak to us would probably be considered a soaked bed by a parent

Customizer

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
The bariatric version is merely the extra large size with wing extensions. It would suck so hard to have to take care of a person who is so obese and disabled that he or she is mostly immobilized and cannot walk. Oh man, you would need lifting and suspension equipment, not to mention a bed that wouldn't be crushed under all that near-constant weight. :( I don't even want to describe the need for big, wet towels and sanitation sprays. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.