Tranquility ATN Review

depends4me

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
That's quite true, but if you're after a trim diaper and the next step up is cloth-backed or a super thick premium model, what are your options? When Babies R Us went out of business, I switched from using their booster pads to size 5 baby diapers. Roughly the same price, I believe, and more absorbent. I think other choices of dedicated boosters are at least double the cost.

Per my 2016 review above, since then the ATN's have become my go-to day diaper (with booster) and I have found the quality control to be highly consistent. My only wish now is that the crotch was slightly wider, and with a bit more room in the front, to mitigate against occasional leaks.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
That's quite true, but if you're after a trim diaper and the next step up is cloth-backed or a super thick premium model, what are your options? When Babies R Us went out of business, I switched from using their booster pads to size 5 baby diapers. Roughly the same price, I believe, and more absorbent. I think other choices of dedicated boosters are at least double the cost.

Per my 2016 review above, since then the ATN's have become my go-to day diaper (with booster) and I have found the quality control to be highly consistent. My only wish now is that the crotch was slightly wider, and with a bit more room in the front, to mitigate against occasional leaks.
I found that ABU Plastic Preschools were a good mix of capacity and discretion for a reasonable price. Unfortunately, they became harder to buy in a regular schedule for 24/7 and I also disliked the feel of their newer plastic. I wound up migrating to Northshore Supreme Lites. They're a little thinner and a little less capacity but so far, they're never out of stock and I prefer the feeling of the plastic.

DLForce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I just ordered a pack a few days ago, they arrived today. I think they feel like heaven

Best purchase ever

New favorite takes the cake

surprise35

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
I bought two packs at a home health care store in my parents city and remembered how much I like them. While they don't hold as much as the big, thick premium brands they are a bargain for the price and fit so well under both shorts and pants for me. I really like the plastic on them too, very soft, which I prefer too.

jocastacicely95

Incontinent since 19
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I bought two packs at a home health care store in my parents city and remembered how much I like them. While they don't hold as much as the big, thick premium brands they are a bargain for the price and fit so well under both shorts and pants for me. I really like the plastic on them too, very soft, which I prefer too.
Do they crinkle alot?

ADBabyj

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
First of all, sorry for necro-posting.
I have gone through a large sized case of 72 and can rate them myself. The quality control on the tapes in recent batches are horrid. Some of them I had to use the second tape right away, others were impossible to wear because the tapes were bad on one side. I've had mixed results with capacity. Some of them in my case held more than others. I know that the ATNs cannot hold floods or large wetting all at once, so wetting them over time does allow some of the padding to become available for more wettings and therefore increase the longevity of the diaper. I would rate their capacity at 6-8 hours and nothing more due to the inconsistency that these diapers provide. I also modded them with diaper tapes to create a landing zone with mixed results. In contrast with the OP, the tapes have come off multiple times forcing me to use the second tape and in some cases (when the tapes are bad) having to remove the diaper outright.
Use some white ducktape for the bottom 2 tapes and they sell boosters for $10 on amazon. That will correct those issues.