Tranquility ATN Review

depends4me

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
That's quite true, but if you're after a trim diaper and the next step up is cloth-backed or a super thick premium model, what are your options? When Babies R Us went out of business, I switched from using their booster pads to size 5 baby diapers. Roughly the same price, I believe, and more absorbent. I think other choices of dedicated boosters are at least double the cost.

Per my 2016 review above, since then the ATN's have become my go-to day diaper (with booster) and I have found the quality control to be highly consistent. My only wish now is that the crotch was slightly wider, and with a bit more room in the front, to mitigate against occasional leaks.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
That's quite true, but if you're after a trim diaper and the next step up is cloth-backed or a super thick premium model, what are your options? When Babies R Us went out of business, I switched from using their booster pads to size 5 baby diapers. Roughly the same price, I believe, and more absorbent. I think other choices of dedicated boosters are at least double the cost.

Per my 2016 review above, since then the ATN's have become my go-to day diaper (with booster) and I have found the quality control to be highly consistent. My only wish now is that the crotch was slightly wider, and with a bit more room in the front, to mitigate against occasional leaks.
I found that ABU Plastic Preschools were a good mix of capacity and discretion for a reasonable price. Unfortunately, they became harder to buy in a regular schedule for 24/7 and I also disliked the feel of their newer plastic. I wound up migrating to Northshore Supreme Lites. They're a little thinner and a little less capacity but so far, they're never out of stock and I prefer the feeling of the plastic.