Status
Not open for further replies.

littleabjames

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
those are also sold on amazon and a website called baby pants I would try looking there

diaperbobby

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I use Baby-pants training pants on a regular basis for bedwetting. I find them comfortable to wear and they do a good job of absorbing. Of course, you must wear water-proof pants over them. The ones in the picture you linked above are Baby-pants brand. A good place to check for training pants is eBay.com. Baby-pants has some of theirs listed on eBay at about normal price. Baby-pants also has their own website: http://www.baby-pants.com where you can order. Baby-pants also sells their own brand of plastic pants which I also use and like. I generally order through eBay. Some other members here have talked about other brands that they use and like and I believe those brands are very good, too. I hope other members will give their preferences here, too. Good luck with buying. Enjoy!

Tylexon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Thanks for replying, I didn't even think of amazon as a place for that sort of thing!
Now time to spend hours on amazon :) yay!

- - - Updated - - -

I did have a look on eBay, but the UK ebay seem to be lacking that type of thing, or might be me searching..

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Yes, I get mine through Amazon and they are offered by Baby Pants. If it helps, I'm a 32" waist and the mediums fit me well.

Tylexon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Ok after a while searching amazon and ebay it seems the best places are in the US, there seems to be a big lack of choice and feedback on the UK places, might have to look into making my own! that would be interesting I think.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I also got mine via baby pants (it seems like everyone just resells their prints). I'm a 30" waist, btw, and I got one pair of small and one of medium and they both fit, so that seems to be the borderline.

JOCKMAN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I also bought 2 pair from baby pants; one is the thickest and other one is the lighter option one. I like both!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.