Toys R Us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a big action figure nerd, so I hit one up at least twice a month. Some reason though, I hate running into other nerds in the aisles like, "I'm supposed to be flipping through those for a Scarlet Spider, not you." Also, spending 15 minutes feeling up Lego minifigures in the store does make you feel like a creep, but it was worth it to finally get my hands on a Bartman and complete series 2.

The Disney Store is last place closest to a toy store I been in.
I want to get the Angel plushie they have from the Lio and Stitch collection.
I think she is just so adorable.

I need it to go with my other Stitch plushies. =D

There is a Toys-R-Us store close, tho its been a while I been to it.

Even as a kid I wasn't a frequent visitor of toy stores. As an adult it's still not frequent but I'll stop by once in a while if I'm in the area.

I actually have two near me,one has the baby r us inside and one has them standing alone and away from them a bit
and It has been a while since I have gone to toys r us but the last time I went I got a paw patrol beach ball and bag and the last time I went to baby r us I got a paw patrol potty seat and the earth's best training pants(love gators!)

I was just recently in Toys R Us and I bought a MLP collectible vinyl figure that I found. I will go to Toys R Us if I have the time I mostly frequent MLP and Littlest pet shop when I'm there. I have bought a few plushies from there but I do find that it is over priced so I don't buy from there too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back