Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs03

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm a big action figure nerd, so I hit one up at least twice a month. Some reason though, I hate running into other nerds in the aisles like, "I'm supposed to be flipping through those for a Scarlet Spider, not you." Also, spending 15 minutes feeling up Lego minifigures in the store does make you feel like a creep, but it was worth it to finally get my hands on a Bartman and complete series 2.

StargazerBleu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Incontinent
The Disney Store is last place closest to a toy store I been in.
I want to get the Angel plushie they have from the Lio and Stitch collection.
I think she is just so adorable.

I need it to go with my other Stitch plushies. =D

There is a Toys-R-Us store close, tho its been a while I been to it.

kitterdafoxy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
Even as a kid I wasn't a frequent visitor of toy stores. As an adult it's still not frequent but I'll stop by once in a while if I'm in the area.

Zoran

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I actually have two near me,one has the baby r us inside and one has them standing alone and away from them a bit
and It has been a while since I have gone to toys r us but the last time I went I got a paw patrol beach ball and bag and the last time I went to baby r us I got a paw patrol potty seat and the earth's best training pants(love gators!)

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I was just recently in Toys R Us and I bought a MLP collectible vinyl figure that I found. I will go to Toys R Us if I have the time I mostly frequent MLP and Littlest pet shop when I'm there. I have bought a few plushies from there but I do find that it is over priced so I don't buy from there too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.