Toys in the box

daddyb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So I’ve been looking around seeing which toys I want to keep in my toy box. My stuffie is not included since My elephant is always by my side when I sleep. But so far I’ve gotten a box of Duplo blocks (pretty cheap and in pristine condition from 2nd hand). Recently I’ve acquired the Fisher price Giant Rock-a-stack. Which is pretty impressive to look at since it’s sooO big! I was worried how the top ring might rattle and be too loud but it’s just right. Although I’d prefer the plastic on the rings to have been softer as to not echo so loud when they collide.

next I’d like to find an original fisher price record player music box to restore. Now if only they’d make some jumbo little people toys.

Is there anything interesting or out of the ordinary finds any of you readers have added to your toy box?

I dont think its out of ordinary but my toy box includes wooden blocks, play dough sets, and dress up dolls

TeddyBearGirl said:
I dont think its out of ordinary but my toy box includes wooden blocks, play dough sets, and dress up dolls
I love those wooden blocks that have the colors with the ABC’s, classic, but would like to find a jumbo set that’s a little bigger than the original. Although for a more adult feel, I have seen a set of blocks with the moon phases on them.

daddyb said:
So I’ve been looking around seeing which toys I want to keep in my toy box. My stuffie is not included since My elephant is always by my side when I sleep. But so far I’ve gotten a box of Duplo blocks (pretty cheap and in pristine condition from 2nd hand). Recently I’ve acquired the Fisher price Giant Rock-a-stack. Which is pretty impressive to look at since it’s sooO big! I was worried how the top ring might rattle and be too loud but it’s just right. Although I’d prefer the plastic on the rings to have been softer as to not echo so loud when they collide.

next I’d like to find an original fisher price record player music box to restore. Now if only they’d make some jumbo little people toys.

Is there anything interesting or out of the ordinary finds any of you readers have added to your toy box?

These aren't exactly people, but they have a baby feel to them. They might work as stand in for the little people and I think they can go in the bath.
21451510-c35b-40e3-a80d-8fcc9b7780a3_1.a9833722d37b1c6ab66cb11c12ea798b.jpeg

And the best part they are roughly the size of an adult's palm
They're at Walmart around $3 each and they're under the brand spark imagination.

Back