Toys! How many of you actually enjoy them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
So I was just wondering, how many of you have toys and how many of you guys actually have fun playing with them! Be honest. Because I know a lot of ab/dl's who play with toys simply for show. But then there is the people who are called "emotionally little" or "true ab" and thats what I am and I do truely enjoy my toys.:)

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Legos never stop being fun. But give me an action figure, a doll, a toy kitchen, and I'll just sit there. And baby toys are even worse for me. I wish I enjoyed kids toys though; all the toys I have/want now were expensive (fly fishing gear, photography gear).

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I love toys, but I prefer coloring and stuff. but when I get my hands on a toy I actually enjoy playing with it ^^

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
The only toy that I can actually have fun with are Legos.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Unfortunately, I don't have much time for what toys I have. I have a FP Zebra which I'll occasionally do some bouncing and spinning on. Then there's my vintage pedal toy collection (trikes and tractors) and I'll get on one and ride it every now and then. Also have some model trains, but again they stay mostly packed up and unused. I'd love to have a K'Nex building set, but it would no doubt just sit in the box for ages until I had time to build something with it. Maybe one day when I can really retire...:sad:

~Pramrider

dangermouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Lego, not Legos, and plural of Lego is Lego (or technically Lego Bricks) :smartass:, but yeah I know it's an Americanism to call them Legos :D

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
As for toys, I love my rod hockey game and Legos.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
all the toys I have/want now were expensive (fly fishing gear, photography gear).
Photography gear, motorcycle/ atv gear, R/C helicopter gear, ect... I feel your pain Harris. I grew up with a fascination for anything with an engine and/or wheels so...

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
I still have all my toys from when I was a kid.
And I truly enjoy playing with most of them. ^^ Anyone ever have a Digivice? I dug that out and played with it, I missed it.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Lol of course Legos are popular, they are fun! I used to have a bunch of legos and barbies, and other toys, but when I turned 10 my Mother made me give away all my toys. So now I have some toys that I've bought over the years. I have a toy electric keyboard, lots of coloring books and crayons/markers/colored pencils, a snow white baby doll, lots of stuffed animals and a tea party set. I love all my toys and want more! lol

Pramrider, I'm sorry you dont have time to play :(

Akira, I'm pretty sure I had one (or maybe a friend did) but like I said my mom made me give away all my toys!

fifigal

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Little
This sounds really stupid, but I do enjoy playing with the Barbie dolls now because I was never allowed to play with as a child.

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm not an AB at all, so I don't enjoy toys in a regression kind of way. Still, I can have a lot of fun with some stuff. Legos are a good example. Also, any geeky toy you can find on Thinkgeek.com has the possibility to amuse me.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
I still have all my toys from when I was a kid.
And I truly enjoy playing with most of them. ^^
Akira, you don't know how envious I am of you with still having all your childhood toys. Wish I could say the same.:sad: Hope you can hang onto them for many years to come. If not all of them, at least the ones you hold most dear to you.

~Pramrider

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I have dolls and stuffies and such but I don't play with them.

The only toys I truly enjoy playing with are things like crayons and markers and colouring books, and stickers, paints, legos... Things like that. :D

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I don't really play with any toys. I've still got my collection of micro machines in a box in the closet... but most of my entertainment is of the electronic or automotive variety now.

F

Falkio

Yes, I still own Legos. Nothing is used in any TB activities; I keep them because I enjoy building. The city is mostly gone, but I still have the army. I spent like a year building it. There are a couple of shops on eBay that sell custom parts I used for my soldier design. They turned out very well - grey helmets with chest plates, and Lego M4 rifles.

When I go to college, I'll give them away.​

F

Falkio

You can have my soldiers if I know you well enough by then.

I was thinking about giving them to a cousin, but have since changed my mind. He presented himself rather rudely in a phone call around Christmas, so he shall get nothing. :eek:

DiaperForEver

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I still play with Legos once in a while, but spend more of my time maintaining/running my RC trucks. None of it in an AB way, but still enjoyable. I will say this, those RC cars take a lot of time, especially the Nitro one(constant cleaning and a lot of repairs).

Status
Not open for further replies.